Urgent!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Nan emailed me last nite needing a place for her stallion. They have sold the farm and are living in an office and Armando needs shelter. We are having a hellacious storm today and he has no shelter. I emailed her last nite and this morning to tell her bring him asap, I have a stall.

Anyone know her cell #? The storm is here NOW! and it's huge. Winds at 50-70mph. Heading her way and I just can't imagine that little horse alone in this with no shelter. I just have to find a way to help her.

My # is 607-525-6610

As I was cleaning stalls and feeding the kids I remembered to say first THANKS and that Nan is DTD / Dare to Dream Miniatures in NY, many of you have met Nan. She has had a horrendous year losing her parents and her mare died in the paddock and she has not been too well.

Just heard from Nan via email. Looks like we can work it out!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Deb--keep us posted. I love Armando--he can come keep warm in Texas! (you and Nan too)

wub.gif
Luv you Pam! Watch out we'll come bag and baggage or is that horse and baggage. I am down to just the 3 girls and the baby so I have a stall open. How can I refuse a call for help from a neighbor!

Latest posts

Back