Urgent Prayer Request

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camelotcavs

Reaction score
Today was supposed to be a day of joy - a baby shower for a much loved and wanted little boy...

Instead, thanks to an underage drunk driver, Logan's young parent's only got to meet him and hold him after his life was taken. Logan's funeral will be a few weeks before his expected due date.

Please pray for his Mom and Dad and their families.

His Daddy's arm is broken in multiple places and he has severe facial injuries.

His Mommy is in critical care with both lungs punctured, a shattered pelvis and leg, broken ribs and ruptured spleen plus more.

Please also pray for the responding officer - he is taking this very hard.

Logan's Dad is my "heart" child - he is not mine by birth, but he is mine in my heart. As a friend of my birth children I have been privileged to watch him grow into the young man he has become. He learned less than a year ago that his Father is dying from cancer and now, with this, he will need every prayer to make it through.

Logan, even though you never took a breath you have been and always will be cherished.

This is so very sad
default_no.gif
Dear baby Logan, I am so very sorry you never got to meet your parents who wanted you so very much. I pray that your mom recovers totally physically and I will pray that as the years go by her heart hurts a little less with not having met you
default_no.gif
. To "dad" I will pray that your wife leans on you and you lean on your wife. You will need to be strong for each other. God bless both of you. To the grandparents my heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your grandson
default_no.gif
. May family and friends surround this family with love and help to deal with the emotions that will swallow them. My heart aches for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear this.......what a sad day. I am praying for Logans parents to make a full recovery, and for thier hearts to be able to heal in this terrible time. Hugs to you guys.....

I will light a candle for baby Logan, in NH

Dear God. I pray from my heart for them and all who love him. I can't find words. I'm so sorry.

God bless..........I'm sorry..........Wish there was a better word to say.
default_no.gif

Back