Urgent CMHR needs help in Indiana

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
We have a gelding named Billy Bob that needs to be moved now from N. Liberty Indiana. The neighbor has been teasing this boy by coming up and biting him when the foster is at work. We think he is trying to get BB to attack him. The person doing this is drunk which is almost every night. This is an ASAP. The foster found this out from neighbors. She then stayed home sick one night and she caught him. It is now escalating!!

Can anyone please help until we can get him into a safe place PLEASE!!! This is one sweet boy please help us help him..

bb4.jpg

bb6.jpg

We think he is between 6 and 10 years old.

Did I read that right?! The neighbor comes and bites the poor guy?! People are sick, just wish I were closer and had more space, hope he finds a safe place.
default_wub.png

Did I read that right?! The neighbor comes and bites the poor guy?! People are sick, just wish I were closer and had more space, hope he finds a safe place.
default_wub.png
You read it right. Carol the foster called me last night. She is worried if he stoops to this what else is he capable of???

Here is his description as I have it and unfortunately, it's quite true, the neighbor is tormenting one of our rescues at his foster home so we do need him to be moved. Billy Bob is ready for full adoption, so if anyone is interested in that also please download the appropriate forms from www.chancesminihorse.org

and forward to Shannon. Many thanks.

Billy Bob is a fancy black and white pinto gelding. He is about 6 years old and as bombproof as they come. No tricks to this boy and nothing rocks his world. He is approximately 33 ½ “. He has had a brief time with laminitis from being obese and he is fine now.. He’s perfect for anyone! A family full of kids would suit Billy Bob just fine and he also likes to hang out with dogs! Located in North Liberty, Indiana.

Gini, I spoke with DH and he said we can take him here just to get him away from that neighbor. The only thing is that we cannot go get him, and it would have to only be temporary. If someone can bring him here, he has somewhere to come to.

Where is North Liberty, IN? I am only miles from Liberty Indiana is it near there?

Here is his description as I have it and unfortunately, it's quite true, the neighbor is tormenting one of our rescues at his foster home so we do need him to be moved. Billy Bob is ready for full adoption, so if anyone is interested in that also please download the appropriate forms from www.chancesminihorse.org

Billy Bob is a fancy black and white pinto gelding. He is about 6 years old and as bombproof as they come. No tricks to this boy and nothing rocks his world. He is approximately 33 ½ “. He has had a brief time with laminitis from being obese and he is fine now.. He’s perfect for anyone! A family full of kids would suit Billy Bob just fine and he also likes to hang out with dogs! Located in North Liberty, Indiana.

Where is North Liberty, IN? I am only miles from Liberty Indiana is it near there?

Yes it is in Liberty Indiana.

Yes it is in Liberty Indaina

Hi, I live outside of Plymouth IN. We could help out if needed. North Liberty is a short distance from here. If you still need help you can PM me or e-mail [email protected]. OK?

Sorry just seen this post. We are 55 minutes away. We can pick him up but we cannot keep him more than maybe a week or so. We are up to 36 horses now. We just adopted 3 more ourselves locally. You would not believe the people that we have had all through the winter just stopping and asking us to take more horses.

If you need us to pick this boy up please let us know.

Sandy

It sounds like there were a few people close by that were willing to help out. Did this guy find a safe new home? I sure hope so!

Latest posts

Back