Uregent Prayer Request

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Hi Gang

It has been a rough morning at work. One of our former boss's Kelly Johnson needs

prayers for her son. Dakoka is dying. He is 7 years old. He was one of my kids last

Summer at the Day Care where I work.

Dakoka, is the sweetest kid, such a well manner young kid. It just breaks my heart.

He was out riding a 4-wheeler last night with his Dad, Steve. He told his dad he was

really hot, and his dad told him to go home, Steve was following him home. Once

home, Dakako went to get off the 4 wheeler, and collapsed. He was un-responsive.

He was care-flight to Cook's Children Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. They found he

has a brain aneurysm. The Doctors have informed his parents and family, he will not

make it. His body is shutting down. His kidney's are felling now. And the rest of his body

is shutting down. He is the only child they have. They had a miscarriage last fall.

Kelly still works for Children's Courtyard, she just transferred to one closer to her

home, so she could be at the same one with Dakoka. Please pray for them, please

pray for Dakoka, he is such a special boy. I have been praying all morning for him

to pull through, for God to heal his little body. Please help me pray for him, his parents

Steve and Kelly. Thank You.

Also if you could pray for my asst. Linsey, she is also in the hospital. She had a brain

biopsy done Wed. No word yet. She was to be released yesterday. But she is still

in the hospital, and not doing very good. Thank You from the bottom of my heart for

the prayers

Vicky

Last edited by a moderator:
default_sad.png
so sorry, prayers are sent.
default_sad.png

Sometimes things like this don't make sense..........and all we CAN do is pray.........
default_sad.png

Oh no......how awful.
default_no.gif
Sending prayers.

Carol

How terrible...I cannot imagine losing a child, let alone such a young one.

So very sorry...Prayers sent for Linsey too. Miracles do happen, and it never hurts to pray for them.

Makes my heart ache to think of such a thing happening, that poor family, so hard to try and makes sense of why things like this happen. Prayers sent. to Linsey too.

Vicky,

I can't imagine a more heart breaking and crushing situation. My thoughts are with your friends!

Jill

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Prayers sent for all... how is the little boy doing today? And his parents? My heart goes out to all.

Denise

Silversong Farm

default_no.gif
How sad, I keep typing different things and erasing it.. It is just so hard to even think about what that family is going threw.. Sending prayers his way, and for his family. Also for Linsey. How scarey.
default_sad.png

Update on Dakako

The update is not good. He is not improving. The doctors have ask the family to remove

him from life support. Kelly and Steve are not ready to do it. The doctors have told them

he won't make it through the night. They are beyond devastated. He is their only child.

They misscarried a few months ago. And we learned today, they cannot have anymore

children. Dakako is their life. I don't know how they will get through this. okay, I do know

it will be with God's help, but its so heartbreaking. And right here at Mother's Day. Please

continue the prayers for them.

My co-worker Linsey, the updates are not good on her either. She is still in the hospital.

She had the brain biopsy done, and will not get the results for 10 days. She can not open

her eye's very much. She did have some bleeding and some swelling from the biopsy. They

are hoping to go home tomorrow. Just praying all comes out okay for her.

Something is putting pressure on her brain, and they said the white matter is leaking into

her brain (gray matter), which is causing the pressure on the nerves to her eye's. But they

are trying to find out why the white is leaking into the gray matter and its in 5 places.

Thank you for the continue prayers for both families. I will update as I learn more.

Vicky

Oh HOW Devistating!!!!!!!!!!!! I could NOT even imagine the thought of loosing one or both of my boys..... But to loose your ONLY child and to find out you can't have any more kids.........

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that!!!!! That has to be THEE most difficult thing to go threw!!!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with them and your other friend with her brain leakage.... that would be extremly scarey also!!!!!!!!

When it rains it POURS!!!!!!!
default_no.gif

Prayers being sent out for both families. The power of prayer is so strong, so please have hope. Prayers and the power is what got me thru last week, when I found my only brother dead, in bed from a massive heart attack. Corinne

Latest posts

Back