Urbana, OH show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picasso

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a class list, information, etc. about the show in Urbana, OH on July 12-13? Is it online somewhere?

Thanks

Sorry, I looked for it this morning to see if anyone had answered and I didn't see it. Guess maybe I was still asleep after getting in at midnight from a show last night. Again, sorry to bother you.

Nobody said you were bothering anyone. Are you not able to locate the information from the web site we pointed you to?

Yes, I was able to get the information this afternoon from the website that you gave me. I just wasn't seeing the post this morning when I looked. I guess I wasn't going far enough back on the list of posts. Thanks for the information. I've printed it off and am trying to figure out what classes we are going to do.

Yeah, sometimes posts move quickly on here.

If you're going to need a hotel, I suggest you book one tonight. The Econo Lodge is sold out according to the 800# & web site. There are rooms available Country Hearth Inn.

Back