Urbana, OH show this weekend amhr/aspc

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Anyone on here going to the Urbana OH amhr/aspc show this weekend? We will be there saturday to pick up a filly from Ernie
default_biggrin.png
. Anyone else going, what days are you going to be there ? Will probably be around Sheryl / Ernie's stalls, stop by and say Hi
default_smile.png

Hope to see some new people
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

I need to take a look at the weather ...i have not even glanced at the forecast yet :DOH!

I'll be there.
default_saludando.gif
I'll get there sometime this evening, leaving after class today.

I'll be the one walking around with one eye shut.......
default_wink.png
<---may look like this, less the smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishiibg everyone good luck. Leanna looking forward to seeing more pictures of your filly. Is she amhr /aspc registered?

Fran,

She is AMHR only, by Buckeye WCF Stainless Steel and out of Kamelots Lite My Fire, she is to mature around 37", i'll be showing her next year ..i will probably try to find time next week to get some photos of her.

Jennifer,

What classes is your mare in? We will only be there for tommarow but maybe i can take a couple photos for you
default_wink.png

Urbana turn out has been really good. Despite some early morning rain the classes were nice and no one seemed to mind. The kids have done well. I came home last night since it is so close and will be heading back to the show here shortly. Really good competition here. Love it that it is so close. I did hear that they had quite a bit of rain last night but who cares when you are promoting and having so much fun.

Arlene

We came back last night after picking up my Steel filly
default_wub.png
, i really liked the show grounds and will be sure to come next year with horses for the weekend
default_yes.gif

Allot of new people there, and people the stands were full of people there just to watch and learn about the minis and shetlands from what i seen
default_yes.gif

Goodluck everyone, hopefully it stays dry today
default_smile.png

Just got back from todays trip to Urbana. Yes , Leeanna you are right and there were even more spectaters today. Lots of people looking at horses. Even though the weather was iffy last night today was beautiful and the classes were all good sized. I got to meet several new families that were there just checking out the horses. Had a great show. For those close by in Area 2 don't forget the Darke County Fair. They have paybacks and it is a very inexpensive show. I think entries close July 19th

Arlene

I'm home and I'm tired. Had a great show. I'm brain dead and have to get to my school work for class tomorrow......
default_new_shocked.gif

OH gotta mention the storm....AWESOME Storm - HUGE - Rain coming down in sheets. Yes, I love storms.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back