Updates! Been a while!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie-GypsyFeverFarms

Reaction score
My three girls, who turned into four girls later that summer are doing well, chubby and fuzzy already!! We were trimming the pepper tree in their pen yesterday and they wanted to dive right in LOL Below are their names and color and approximate age. We "rescued" the three adults back in March 2020 from a 40x50' pen that had 18 mini stallions, 3 mini jack studs in with these three mares, all had been gathered from sales across the Midwest, the guy brought them here to California to resell. I couldn't leave any of the girls behind so bought all three. They all came with horse lice, the black mare is blind in her right eye and was 7 months pregnant. Thankfully neither of the other two girls got bred while with all the stallions. My friend adopted one senior stallion only 27" tall and he is doing great in his home with her and has lots of goat buddies and her adult horses. We love these girls like crazy, my Gypsy stallion loves to stare at them when he's out in the round pen LOL I did color DNA testing on all of them, as well as parentage to see if anyone was related, they weren't but I had to see.

Bellini - Chestnut Tobiano (3 years old)
Blush - Silver Chestnut Maximum Sabino & Tobiano (5 years old)
Bisous - Black Tobiano (about 6-7yrs old) came in foal already with....
Bon Bon - Silver Bay Tobiano LP (Born July 15, 2020)

Romeo - Bay Stallion (18-20 years old) owned by my friend.

Attachments

• bellinicute.jpg
    bellinicute.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 5
  • bellinieating.jpg
    bellinieating.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 5
  • bellinistand.jpg
    bellinistand.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 5
  • bisous.jpg
    bisous.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 5
  • bluch.jpg
    bluch.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 5
  • bonbon.jpg
    bonbon.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 6
  • bonbon2.jpg
    bonbon2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 6
  • bonbonface.jpg
    bonbonface.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 7
  • bonbonbirthday.jpg
    bonbonbirthday.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Romeo.jpg
    Romeo.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 6
oh wow, lice is always fun 🤣🤣 JK LOL

They are all so beautiful!! Don’t you just love them to death!! What do you plan to do with them or are they going to be snuggly pets?

Glad they finally found a wonderful home with you 💕

Hi Barbie! I remember your earlier posts and it’s great to see your minis!

The photos are wonderful, they all look lovely and are definitely in their happy place! Romeo is a very handsome fellow as well!

The ‘B’ names are fun. 😊 Hope you enjoy them for many years!

Latest posts

Back