Updated Website, Thanks Kaykay

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginia

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
I can hardly believe it, after what seems like "forever" of cleaning up horses one at a time and trying to get some good new pictures, and several days of poor Kaykay putting up with all my suggestions/thoughts/second guesses, she put the finishing touches on my website this morning and it is officially DONE. I am so pleased with it, she was able to assemble all of my scrambled ideas (I don't think she scrapped a single one, altho she must have been tempted), put them in good order, and came up with what I think is a super website. I hope you will all have time to look at it, and maybe a few might give Kay and I a little "feedback". I think this project was almost as draining as "mare stare", I'm sure happy to have by little "cyber-baby" on it's legs and nursing LOL.
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
aktion033.gif

Checked it out and both of you did a great job....very professional looking.

Ginny StP

Very nice site, good job
aktion033.gif
! But one bad thing, now I'm absolutly in love with Post Rock Farms Pale Moon! Hmmmmm....maybe I'll be able to talk mom and dad into anouther one
wink.gif
!

VERY nice use of color and type. Loads really fast. Horses look healthy and happy, my favorite pic is WHOA!!!

Thanks for the nice comments Barnbum. I went on the site and tried the In Memory page from the Home Page, and you're right, it didn't work. It does, however work from the other pages (I went on it from the Mini Aussies page). Must need a little "tweeking" yet LOL. Thanks

i fixed the link on the mares page! please let me know if you guys find anything else.

Ginny spent a month cleaning horses and getting great pictures and man it really shows in her site. Now if i could get the energy to clean up all of mine and get good pics LOL

Ginny--- im so glad your happy with your site!!! I told you wed get it done
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back