Updated pug puppy pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy'sMom

Reaction score
Well, I haven't shared new pictures of my boy in a long long time. You guys got me through a pretty rough spell with him. I got him when he was almost 3 months old and have been in love with him ever since! He is my baby! First, he got into rat poison that we forgot was in the closet from a couple of years ago. Then, when I took him in for that and he got the shots that I thought he already had when I got him, he came down with parvo. I don't know if you all remember how devastated I was and how responsible I felt, but he came through it with absolutely NO side effects. He is completely normal, completely adorable, COMPLETELY spoiled, and I am so wrapped around his little paw! Here is ... Rascal!

004.jpg

Simon026.jpg

Simon024.jpg

No, it isn't a cigar, it is a rawhide!
default_smile.png

005.jpg

077.jpg

And, this last one isn't Rascal, it is a pug puppy that we got to spend time with over the 4th of July weekend down in WV when we went 4-Wheeling. We couldn't take our puppy with us, but someone down there had one that helped me get through the time without him!

July2008VacationWV019.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. Can you tell I like the begger?
default_wub.png
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I know that everyone here has told you... "If you cant keep him send him to me" LOL But really, send him this way!!!!! SO cute. How lucky you are!!!!

Yeah, we think he is pretty adorable too! And, because of those big brown eyes, he gets away with everything! He knows how to work them! If you have seen Shrek 2 with the cat that gets the watery eyes, that is him!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

I can see why you're in love. What a precious boy! I'm glad he's overcome all those episodes and is happy and healthy.
default_yes.gif

Aww Your little "guy" looks like my little "girl"
default_biggrin.png

I have 5 of them
default_new_shocked.gif
. I had to boot them from the bedroom when a king size bed wasn't big enough for all the little bed hogs (and their two people ) to sleep comfortably
default_no.gif
. Now they're all spread out in bedrooms with the kids
default_rolleyes.gif

When they all get their "pug burst" at once,my house is insane
default_wacko.png

When I only had 2,they went everywhere with us,trips,visits and vacations.They were ALWAYS the center of attention and they LOVED IT !!
default_aktion033.gif
.Now that there are 5 of them (picturing a hotel room
default_no.gif
),we just stay home :DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he goes quite a few places with me. I always said I wasn't one of those, bring your dog people, but he has changed my opinion on that one! And the little 'pug burst' is awesome to watch! He makes me smile and laugh so much! He has an awesome personality. I can only imagine what it would look like with 5 of them at the same time! I would love to see pictures of your pugs!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back