Updated pictures of my near Leopard Filly "Kitty"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
Well it took me a while but I finally was able to get a few descent shots of Kitty.
default_aktion033.gif
She is 3 months old now. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Her name is Pleasant Views I'm Spottacular, Thanks to the help of some of you guys!
default_biggrin.png
I just love this little girl.
default_wub.png
She actually likes to be clipped, leads well and loves to be loved on. She sure has a lot of spots once she was shaved
default_yes.gif
Thanks for looking. Joyce

KittyandTina.jpg

Kitty22.jpg

Kitty1.jpg

Kitty44.jpg

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif

I'm not very into appys but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Her, spots and all. She is so upright and beautiful
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there's looker, the whole package, lovely elegant beautiful and sweet. Keeper!

Hmmm, I've never been much into appys myself, but when you see ones as lovely as this little gal...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
It's making me think I need to find a couple of nice leopard appys to color up my pastures!
default_wink.png

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

love those spots and her eyes(are they blue)
default_biggrin.png

she is a keeper for sure.
default_yes.gif
what color is her sire and dam?

Thanks everyone!!

She is my Keeper for sure and what I have been striving for in breeding appaloosa's.Her sire is my stallion JNR's Medicine Man a black leopard

medicinetrot.jpg

Her dam is my best mare Cider Mills Flash Dance a silver dapple. She has never failed me in producing awesome show horses no matter who she is breed too. Wish I had 20 more like her.

cider1.jpg

Oh Yes she does have one beautiful blue eye!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL I keep on coming back to this thread too even though I can see her in real life outside my bedroom window
default_biggrin.png
She's defiantly a dream come true for our farm conformation is first and the color is a bonus! Kitty will be going to her first show in about 3 weeks so it should be exciting will try to get pictures but I'm going to be so busy with 15 horses!!!
default_wacko.png
It'll be fun right?!

Thank you everyone for your compliments.
default_yes.gif

Jessica

Latest posts

Back