Updated Photos of foals, including

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
This is Opie! He is the cuddly one who has to be on top of you all the time!

And, he is the barn yard clown. At one month he is 17 1/2 ".

opie11.jpg

This is Midnight, the middle child. He is by far the tallest and is the most Majestic and Grand. He is not yet 2 months old. He will be gelded and next year will be our first show horse with our name on him. Excuse clip job, blades were dull but had to get some of the hair off in the extreme heat.

midnight10.jpg

Midnight and his self appointed babysitter, Kandi.

midnight12.jpg

This is Midnight and Prints. It is also Prints's favorite pass time, making the boy run!!!!!! And he always does.

midnight11.jpg

And finally, the sweetest face ever put on a miniature!!!! (Prints)

prints10.jpg

Thanks for allowing me to share!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Carolyn, your babies are all beautiful....That last picture is georgeous!!!

Welcome back, it's good to see you postng again.

See you next week?

Ginny StP

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

They are great.

Midnight will definitely make you a fine moving gelding. Poetry in motion there.

They were ALL great shots.....for different reasons.

MA

Awwww, Opie is a little doll. Prints looks like a total sweetie too. She and Wylie need to meet and share some girl secrets.
smile.gif

Oh man the kids are looking so good!!! Ya know what...you just may have a driving horse...Midnight has some moves doesnt he...looks really pretty....and yes Prints..is a looker!

Thanks so much for the all the nice words! They are all wonderful in their own way. Three healthy ones, and that's all you could ask for.

Thought I would add this photo of Prints, almost hard to remember when she was this way. BUT, I kind of still remember those sleepless nights for the first two weeks.
wacko.gif
WWEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL worth it!

printsnew2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Carolyn! It's so much fun catching up on other's babies & how they are growing!
yes.gif
Little Opie really looks like a character & Prints is just adorable!
yes.gif

Nice babies you have, it's fun playing "catch up" with pictures, thanks for sharing.

I swear with these babies you can hear them grow in the first 3 months
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
They change so much, so quickly as they become little horses

They look great
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Prints continues to be adorable
biggrin.gif

Neat pictures Carolyn!!

Opie looks like he is a little clown but my very favorite is little Miss Prints!!

She is looking great! All of your hard work and dedication paid off and now you have a beautiful, precious little filly to show for it!!

Hugs to your babies and an extra special hug for Prints!!!

Latest posts

Back