update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
I very seldom post since I sold my farm and mini horses. I just wanted to let everyone know my husband passed away on July 4. I'd like to think all those fireworks that went off that evening were for him. I'd like to say he went quietly but that was not the case. He suffered this last month and so did I. But his suffering is over. Now I have to figure out how to go from full time caregiver to widow. I'm starting the process by going to church today for the first time in months. It seems odd to be able to leave the house.

Oh, my dear. This has been such a hard time for you. I well remember when you posted the first signs of something not right a few years ago. None of us ever dreamed it would end like this.
Please take care of yourself. I will say a prayer for you.

I’m so very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself now. Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Sorry to hear this. Words can't express our feelings very well in a time like this, please take care of yourself and may there be some happy days ahead for you.

So sorry to hear, but nice that you saw the fireworks as celebrating his life.

Latest posts

Back