UPDATE to BARRACUDA NIPPERS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinkky

Reaction score
I just got a call from Hahler (from Lil'beginnings). She is friends of these people. She called them and they now know that there is a problem with the computers. They are still in business and doing well!

Joe is suppose to get on here and explain, but I wanted to let everyone know that they are still in business and will get their computer problems fixed.

Whew....I feel better!
default_saludando.gif

This is good news!!!!

The only reason I hadn't ordered replacement blades when I got the nippers is I figured by the time I needed them (still don't), I would have lost them as little as they are and as disorganized as I can sometimes be!!! Now I think I will order them when we find out their correct contact information and put them with my clipper blades (so ya'll can remind me when I forget where I put them LOL!!!).

Thanks a lot for the update -- very good news!!!

party.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's good to hear, I need a pair and extra blades. Did they have a phone number?

Hahler did not offer up a phone number. I kinda got the impression that she just wanted to make sure everyone knew that Barracuda was not out of business but was leaving it up to them to give people an alternate way to contact them if they can't get the link on the email to work.

At some point yesterday, Hahler saw the post I made about the nippers. Then she was on the road and in the mean time contacted the Barracuda people. She was not around a computer last night when she called and asked me to make the post so that everyone knew they were working to fix the problem. She mentioned that she had the impression that Barracuda would be logging on today to give us a way to contact them. I hope she's right!

well this is frustrating, for a tool they want to market, they aren't doing a very good job.

We have been trying to get ahold of these people from Barracuda since last october. We couldnt wait forever as we needed new nippers badly. I dont understand how they didnt know they were having problems. I really wanted one of those but we got the other ones now. Ordered and got those nippers within 5 days.

we ordered the bud nippers. you use them just like regular nippers but they cut through tuff hooves really easily. We did want the barracudas cause you could use one hand with them but my hubby is teaching our horses to rest their hooves on his leg so he can use both hands. He uses knee pads and gets down on his knees to do them.Then he rests thier hooves on his thigh to do the nipping. I am glad they found out what thier problem was but we couldnt wait around forever. Wish they woulda figured it out sooner...
default_sad.png

Anyone heard from Brenda or anyone at Barracuda? I have sent 3 emails. They don't have a phone number listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I haven't. I feel like an idot. I was told they are in business and would be getting on here themselves to explain, but that hasn't happened yet.

I give up. I'm at the point now that even if they do show up, I'm not sure I'd believe them to send the product.

Sorry if I got everyone's hopes up.
default_sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back