UPDATE - Pat Foster, "Impressible Minis" is OK!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
Just to let you know, I just got off the phone with Pat. She just got their power and phone service back on about 20 minutes before I called. She said they have extensive damage to barns, fencing, etc. but thank God, not injuries or losses to humans or horses!
aktion033.gif

She also mentioned Mark and Becky Partin are OK...no losses, but again, some major damage. They lost their barn, and more.

She also said that a Rick and Beverly Wade are OK too...again, damage, but no losses, so this was sure WONDERFUL news to hear!!
aktion033.gif

oh thats such good new Mona, I sure like Frank and Pat, I was just wondering why I havent got any reply's to my e-mails for a few weeks, but now I know and thats good news, if you talk to them anytime soon, please tell them hi! And thanks for the update!

-Gage-

I'm so glad to hear some good news for a change! I know is seems strange to think of lots of damage & loss of barns as "good news".....but they are alive as well as their horses. VERY GOOD NEWS!
yes.gif

Dona said:
I'm so glad to hear some good news for a change!  I know is seems strange to think of lots of damage & loss of barns as "good news".....but they are alive as well as their horses.  VERY GOOD NEWS!
yes.gif

460272[/snapback]

i agree Dona, Barns and fences can be replaced, lives cant, and as long as there okay, that is the best news you can here, yah its a bummer that they lost there barns, but that can be replaced!

-Gage-

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Yes! Material Damage people can handle! Lives lost are another story........

MA

Latest posts

Back