Update on Willy the blind horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi Ginny,[/SIZE]

Willy has settled in like a champ! Once he learnd our voices he calmed right down! He's such a sweet little man! We let him out in the dry lot I showed you and he is stalled every night before dark! He has become very accustom to his new home! He can walk straight to his water without missing a step! He loves to go walking, and we do just about every day! We let him out on the pasture with the mares so he can graze! But, we stay with him while he's out on the grass! He does just fine as long as we talk to him and he knows we are with him! He leads very well, and like you said, he is very trusting as long as he can feel your hand on his neck! He does get disoreanted when we put a fly mask on him! So, for now we are just using roll on fly spray! He love's to talk to the girls and also talks to me every time he hear's me outside! He's such a sweet guy and we love having him here! Wanalynn thinks he likes me the best, but that's just because I do most of the feeding and he knows it!

Bill

Ah Bill that is ssooooooo good to hear. Makes my heart smile. Thank you so much for loving this old fella.

Ginny StP

Hi Bill, Glad to hear Willy is settling in perfectly.

That's wonderful !
smile.gif

AWWW!!!! So sweet! Sounds like it was meant to be!
cheekkiss.gif

Thank you for this wonderful update Bill! This is the best news I have had this whole week!!!!! You two are great, and Willy is so lucky to be in your care!
cheekkiss.gif

It's not easy carring for a blind horse I know. It is such a committement and takes special people. Glad Willy is working out well for you guys and he found such a nice forever home. He is surely a beauty too. Cheers for Bill and Wannalynn.

Latest posts

Back