Update on Sweetie!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeannie B

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. My friend just called to tell me how Sweetie is doing and it looks like she is having a good week !
default_yes.gif
:
thumbup.gif

My friend said that yesterday Sweetie was actually running a bit and playing in her paddock!
yes.gif
This little doll could barely walk a month ago let alone run!

My friend also said that Sweetie and her dog were playing together and Sweetie even gave the dog a little kick!
yes.gif

It is so good to know that she has some spirit in her, something that she hasn't had in a long time!

My friend has made her 3 little blankets to keep her frail body warm and Sweetie seems to love them.

My friend also said that she has 4 other friends that want to adopt some of the other mini's that remain at the place where Sweetie came from.

We are looking into it this week and are praying the man who owns them will go along with it.

i will keep you all updated on this and once again Thankyou to all for your support in helping me deal with this.
cheekkiss.gif

Thanks so much for the update! And so glad to hear that she's doing well!! Hope you're successful with the other horses on his property; from your description, it doesn't sound like intentional abuse, but severe "lack of education". Good luck, and thanks for the post!

You made my day with this post!!! Yeah!!! Maybe you could get pictures to post here of her?? Would love to see. Sometimes it takes a lot of patientce dealing with people like this. going slow usually works the best

Hugsss kay

That is simply great.It makes all the trouble, time and worry worth it when you see them come around and be little horses.

Lets hope the guy is reasonable and does the right thing.

Congratulations

Ginny

Back