update on Ron Hayes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts and prayers go to Bob and all of Ron's friends and family. I can tell he was very rich indeed with so many loving friends and the way he was loved by so many.. I would have enjoyed knowing him.

{{{Hugs}}} to you all.

I am so sorry to hear he passed. Glad that he had a good time for awhile.Was it cancer?Do you have a mailing address to send cards I know it helped me so much.

Bonnie
Bob Chapman

410 PIN OAK DRIVE

ROSE BUD, AR 72137

Last edited by a moderator:
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
I have no words for the loss I feel at this time.

Rest in peace Ron. I can see you now whole and well enjoying the horses in heaven.

Bob, your care of your friend during his last days will forever be a testament of love which I will endever to show to all arround me.

Huggs and Prayers

Jan

Ron was a good friend and I am going to miss him. When I was helping him in from B's Limo at Convention, he could tell that I was worried about squeezing him too hard because he felt so frail. He assured me that he was only weakened in body, and his heart would never give up. He was and always will be an inspiration to me.

We always talked about how much fun we were going to have when we both finally got to do Chariot together. He loved to share his ideas with me and joke about how we were going to make complete fools of ourselves and have a blast in doing so. One of these days I am going to keep my end of that promise and I'm sure that Ron will be with me in spirit when I do.

I'm so glad that he got to see Gladiator win a National Championship this year with Larry driving. It meant the world to him.

I know that Bob has been expecting this, but it can't make it any easier to deal with. My thoughts and prayers are with you Bob.

Bob Champman410 PIN OAK DRIVE

ROSE BUD, AR 72137/quote]

Just to correct, Bob's last name is Chapman. I am sure Erica was rather upset when she typed his name and address.

We are all so sorry that our happy go lucky friend is no longer with us. May Ron rest in peace and know we are all thinking of him.

Oh Linda, Erica, Sherry, Terri, Larry, and of course Bob....I didn't get to know Ron very well but did spend some time with him at the Water N Hole and he and Bob sat at our table Banquet night at convention. In the short time between Nationals and Convention (I didn't ask, but felt he was gravely ill at Nationals), I could tell the end was near. While it is so sad to loose someone so wonderful in our industry, I am glad to know that he is no longer ill but smiling down on all of us.

God speed Ron.

Linda, I have never met Ron, except for seeing him at Nationals in the Chariot classes and through this board. It seems as though he was quite a wonderful man, and since he has completed his last go-around in this world we will all be the poorer for it. I am glad that he was able to attend the convention one last time. The friends we make through our connection with horses become family. Sometimes we quarrel, sometimes we hug, laugh, cry together. The glue that keeps us together is our love of the horse. I am sure that being at the convention was like a family reunion for Ron.

I know that Ron was beloved to all who have grown to know him over the years. Now that his earthly body has crossed over, he will live on in spirit and memory. I know when the chariot classes come up at Nationals there will be a bright determined spirit out there with his favorite horses, dashing around with the wind rushing past them, egging on their fellow competitors to give their best.

Godspeed, Ron. I am sure when the gates of heaven opened, you were going through them full tilt.

I just returned from Rons house. Terry called me this morning around 5:45 or so to let me know Ron had just passed..

I got up and slipped some cloths on and went over to be with Bob and Terry as they waited for someone to come and get Ron. When I got there Sherry had also made it over. Ron was still there , so was able to again say goodbye. I am so glad I went over there yesterday and stayed.

Rons brother , Rick came with his wife and son. They were able to get there from Stutgard before Ron was taken by the funeral home. Glad of that, but Rick is very upset as this is the last of his immediate family. Please keep Rick in your thoughts also.

Grave side will be in Stutgard , but a memorial will be here in Heber Springs also. I dont have any dates yet, but as soon as I know , I will relate it here. I hope some of you will be able to attend. Thanks for everyones thoughts.

We have lost a wonderful and caring man, he will be soooooooo missed
default_sad.png

I have to agree with Mike though. I can see him riding that chariot across the sky with the biggest grin on his face
default_smile.png

Love ya Ron.....................

Linda Killion

Thank you Linda for posting, I just can't find words. We all love and will miss you a lot Ron.

If only there were so many more Ron's in this industry! My condolences to the entire friends and family that are suffering the loss of this man. From the short time I spoke with him, he really was a fighter and beyond positive about everything. What a man and inspiration, he definately lived every day as if it were his last, I admire that! I never got the feeling talking to him at Nationals or Convention that he was ever going to give up. God Bless you and rest in Peace RON!
default_saludando.gif

With a heavy, heavy heart all of us here from the Wild Women want to say "Good-bye Ron, you were such a great, amazing friend and person!" "We will love you forever, and never forget all the good memories we have spent with you"

We all were so happy to see Ron & Mr. Bob at Convention! But now Ron has really made it home.

Now if anyone could get the message to Bob, "If he needs anything, just let us know"

"We are there for you in the rough time"

All of our Love,

Bonnie, Tammy, and Dominque Belless

What a very sweet and gentle man. The world has suffered yet another terrible loss.

Godspeed Dear Ron. Keep an eye out for my baby.

Our condolences to Bob, family and freinds. We always looked forward to seeing chariot Ron at the Tunica show each year and talking with Ron and Bob. We will miss you Ron and may you ride in your chariot down the streets of gold with all of the miniature horses that are there with you, leading the way. Bob and family and friends are all in our prayers.

T.D. and Terri

DOUBLE TT RANCH MINIS AND TACK

GEORGIA

Latest posts

Back