Update on Ringo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope - Bonnie Fogg is a member - she helped with Chief months ago.

Fourhorses,

Here are your other pictures. I had to resize them as well as it just takes way to long to upload them to my photo album. But anyone that wants larger pictures could just email you right?

f8ff3d49.jpg

f8ff3d4b.jpg

Thank you Nila. Don't know what else to do. Most would say "give up, you did the best you could" but I can't stop thinking about him. Every day I see little Buddy (who had/has his own little problems) running around like a wild man I can't help but think that with a compassionate vet and farrier he could pull thru. I'd like to think that's why he's still alive.
yes.gif

You can't just say Bonnie is the best without telling us why. GOOD LORD, THIS WILL DRIVE ME CRAZY TILL I KNOW. How is Ringo?????

Ginny

Well, since this is a public forum can't say too much but will try to fill in some.

As Bonnie stressed she is not a vet but she felt pain pain pain pain in all 4 feet and felt that he was Cushings particularly focusing in on his "diabetes". Some dental work but nothing too serious. Everything will work out. That is all I can say here. However, he still needs the prayers for the next few weeks and he needs to be remembered and know that there is always hope
yes.gif

Ok, I will have to be satisfied with that and leave it in your capable hands. My prayers are still with you and Ringo. And I stand in awe of Bonnie...

My offer to steral him if necessary still stands...

Ginny

As it is a public forum I cannot say too much BUT.....God willing Ringo will be safe in a couple weeks. The plan is in place.
shutup.gif

ohmy.gif
i have just read this and i REALLY hope you can get him out ASAP!!!! why are people soooo mean???
frusty.gif
i don't get it.....i will now be checking back here often just to see how it all goes......i wish you the very best...

Latest posts

Back