update on our pond

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
I posted last year that we had put in a pond for dog training and the piles of dirt around it needed to be moved. So our mennonite neighbour came in with his bulldozer on Friday and Saturday and moved dirt around, he isn't quite finished yet but has to let the back side of the area dry out as he nearly got stuck in it. When we get the dirt reseeded it should look quite nice.

DSC02331.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

DSC02340.jpg

DSC02346.jpg

DSC02344.jpg

I do remember your post from last year. Looks so peaceful out there. Your dogs are very lucky

Their very own "Golden Pond"

Is this the same menonite neighbor that also made you lovely cart? Great neighbor to have !!

Heidi

I do remember your post from last year. Looks so peaceful out there. Your dogs are very luckyTheir very own "Golden Pond"

Is this the same menonite neighbor that also made you lovely cart? Great neighbor to have !!

Heidi
The dogs appreciate their own "golden pond" believe me, they go swimming everyday. No it is not the same neighbour, we have a big community of mennonites around here, they are very good neighbours to have
default_smile.png

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back