Update on my Miniature Shih Tzu Puppies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
People are coming for them today.
default_saludando.gif

They will stay under 6lbs. and the teacup under 4lbs.

puppyleft-1.jpg

I think one of them wants to come live with me!!! Shih-tzu's are my all time favorite dogs!!! They are all so adorable
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

This past week, I was away in Cincinnati . I missed my Winston (shih-tzu) so much it hurt!!! H knew where I was and that I'd be back but Winston was depressed. Coming home to him earlier today felt really good
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Oooh way to cute
default_wub.png
. I also have a soft spot for shih tzu, maybe because the little girl sitting in my lap right now is the fuzzy love of my life and just happens to be a shih tzu herself
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary they are adroable. They looks well loved.
default_wub.png
Hey--where have you been?
default_unsure.png
I am here, just not too much posting, loved to read and learn.

Just waiting for one more Mare to foal any day.

I have 2 grandbabies coming soon, one with C - Section for June 12 and my youngest who got married last July is expecting Sept 01, and had my 3 year old grand daughter here with us today, just a real busy bee she is.

Papa took her to the barn and told her that this is the Llama and she said yes I know, and that is Witch U Caller and Madi turns to Papa and says I don't know Papa? Did you not name her.....Just too cute...
default_wink.png

Ohhh, are they ever sweet!

Tell me, how do you end up with 'tea cup' ones? Is it just selective breeding to bring down the size?

Ohhh, are they ever sweet!

Tell me, how do you end up with 'tea cup' ones? Is it just selective breeding to bring down the size?
Yes, I have been breeding now for 17 years and taken me many many years to downsize.

Just like your minis.

My females are only 7-8lbs

My male is only 5lbs.

My females have 5-6 pups in a litter
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back