Update on my grand baby Olivia

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Everything is going great now, thanks for all your prayers.

Olivia came home on Monday - August 4th at(4lbs. 6 oz.) today she is (4lbs. 11oz.)

Mothers blood preasure is still needing adjustments with her meds.

Here is a picture of this precious gift from above. Just so happy my two girls are doing so wonderful

OliviaatNanassmaller.jpg

OliviaatNanas2smaller.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy to hear they are doing well!!! Your granddaughter is adorable and it sounds like her weight is coming along good. I'm so glad everything worked out well.

Mary I'm so happy everything turned out well. Congratulations on a beautiful Granddaughter.
default_wub.png

default_rolleyes.gif
What a beautiful little miracle! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Prayers are there for mom and Olivia!

God bless,

Joan

They are such miracles..

Glad she is doing good and I hope Mom will soon be back to normal.

I have a friend who is gonna have her baby next Friday, so I am so excited!!

Babies are so wonderful to enrich our lives...

Missy

Oh my, she is PRECIOUS! I am happy to hear both of your babies are doing better.

Ahhh...what a little sweetie! So glad Olivia is home and thriving. I hope your daughter is back to totally well soon.

Thank you all for letting me share.

My daughter and grand baby went to the Dr.'s today, and she was pleased with her blood preasure 110 / 80 so she is hoping to have her under control and off meds within the month. and with Olivia's weight.

Sunday will be my daughters shower.

Need lots of things but hard to find preemie outfits.

Someone said maybe Cabbage Patch doll clothes might fit her?
default_laugh.png

God is Good.
default_wub.png

Have found preemie outfilts at JC Penney and Childrens Place if you have any.

Good Luck outfitting that little sweetie!

Mary she is so adorable! Katie was in the hospital for elevated blood pressure and protein in urine also. Elizabeth was delivered by C section at 37 weeks. Glad your daughter and grandaughter are doing well.

IF Lizzie had gone to term she would probably have been 10 pounds or more since she was 8 12 at 37 weeks!

Maybe our granddaughters will show together someday.

Lyn

My daughters Baby Shower today, such lovely gifts and Olivia was such a hit...

Anitasshower2-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back