Update on my colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebell

Reaction score
I had the vet out this morning and she gave him an IV, some VGB diarrhea control paste and some meds. Heart and lungs are good. A little premie but hopefully will do better soon. He was tired from all the handling so didn't want to get up for his pics. Thanks again for your support.

Colt039.jpg

Colt037.jpg

I must have missed the original thread, but he looks like a major cutie!!! How many days is he?

[SIZE=14pt]aawwwwwwwww he is so cute![/SIZE]

Lyn

He was born at 9:30 pm the 9th, at 314 days

Just did his first major run and buck session! Looked like he was proud of himself.

Bluebell,

I also must have missed your first post about him-must have been when my computer was acting up!!!

He is an adorable baby!! Hoping and praying that he will be just fine. Sounds like he is on the right track. Please keep us posted on his progress and give that precious little man an extra hug!!!!

Beautiful little boy...and love his pattern (from what I can tell) and his color!!
yes.gif

Awwww aren't they just tooooo cute when they curl up like that to lay down? He looks very sweet.
wub.gif

Sorry I missed the original thread also. He looks just gorgeous!! Hope he is running around very soon.

Oh my goodness he's so teeny weenie and so adorable I just want to get in the hay there and lay down beside him! He's so pretty too I just love these babies!

I missed it too, Betty! But he is precious and I am so glad he is doing better now :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back