Update on Jennys Hooves

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virginia

Reaction score
Check out an earlier post about this poor Jennys hooves and look at the difference love can make. !!!

Here is the updated picture of Jenny Gal (my rescue donkey) after her 2nd hoof trimming. She is coming along great and has made herself "right at home". Thanks all who have emailed me about her, and Thank you Ginny for posting the pics again! Corinne

3a25857c.jpg

JennyGaltrimmedhooves.jpg

and here is a picture of her little filly that was 7 lbs when born. Another example of of love and devotion

Here is my LIl Tiara who has just turned 2 months old.(shedding her baby hair!!) She was my little 7 lb. filly who then developed joint ill. I have received so many emails about her so I thought it would be best to post her pic. She was supplemented with goats milk, karo syrup, along with yogurt, and she has pulled thru it all! I also gave her 2 shots a day for the joint ill, and I really think it hurt me more then her...but she had to feel llike a llittle pincushion! Glad to say all is going great with her and she is growing quit nicely. Its so nice to hear of happy endings on the board once in awhile! Thanks all who emailed me about her. Corinne

Sioux_and_Tiera.jpg

Jenny looks amazing and how wonderful your baby looks. What a super mom!

OMG...Her feet look wonderful. For the people who did not see the before pics you should post a before and after. That is just amazing. Your little girl looks wonderful also...You have done a great job!!
worshippy.gif
thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back