Update on Ethan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
I am so happy to make this update! Ethan's kidneys are working again, but he is still on dialysis. They are weaning him off a little more each day. They plan to have him weaned off by the week-end, and if all goes well, he will get to come home the week-end after. He is eating, playing, and happy. Thanks for all the prayers, cause I know they worked!

YAY!!! I've been following since you first post, I was scared one day you'd post he hadn't made it.

but he's getting better!! YYYYYAAYYYY!

How is his sister?

What a relief to hear that he is recovering! whew!! I do hope his sister is doing well too. Thanks for the update!

Very uplifting news
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Oh, sorry, I got so excted about Ethan I forgot to post about Emily. She too is fine! She has been tested, tested, and retested, and the e-coli is all gone from her body. She is her happy little singing, sassy self! Thank God, and all who prayed!

default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
Thank God that they are BOTH going to be OK!!! Thanks for the update! That is the greatest news!! I am sooo happy for the family!

Latest posts

Back