Update on Dreamer...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
We are still under quar. I am hoping tomorrow that the results are in....
default_wacko.png

Dreamer...

IMG_6800.jpg

Video...

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great.
default_wub.png

The video didn't work for me
default_no.gif

I am so happy she is getting better.
default_biggrin.png

Aw, Mom...but I WANT to run
default_wub.png
:DOH!

What an amazing end to a horrible tale. (If only we humans could do as well, huh?)

How wonderful to see her moving so well... and looking so comfortable...
default_yes.gif

Doesn't she look fantastic! A month ago there seemed little hope, now look at her! It's heart warming
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

It just goes to show what love and prayers can do.

Congratulations to you all.

Anna

Teresa-

Dreamer looks absolutely wonderful! Boy will her surgeon be happy with her next video. Goes to show what lots of love and prayers along with wonderful medical care will do.

Barbie & Dawn

She looks wonderful!
default_aktion033.gif
She's healing really well!!
default_wub.png

Glad to see she is getting a lot better. You must be so happy. Love the video, she looks pretty happy out there
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
She says, "I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful!". Standing ovation from me here in the hollow!

Thank you so much for sharing the video my hubby asks almost everyday anything new on Dreamer. She looks great Good medical care lots of prayers and sooo much love have her wanting to fly. Yay!!!!!

Theresa, she is looking wonderful!! You have got to be thrilled. All that TLC she got!! You guys are great!! What a horse!!

What a beautiful little girl! She looks absolutely amazing!! From looking at the video you'd never know what she went thru. I'm so glad she's feeling much, much better!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

OMG....she looks sooooo good. I have to say I started to cry seeing her...that did my heart good
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
This video is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing all of this with us. Quarantine for what??

Sue

That is so wonderful that she is doing sooo well. It feels good to see such a happy outcome. Hats off to you and Art for being such loving, dedicated owners, and especially to Dreamer for being such a trooper. She sure had some awesome support
default_wink.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
This video is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing all of this with us. Quarantine for what??

Sue
Our ranch has been under quar. since I found my mare Bumble Bee passed (May 16) in the pasture in a pool of blood, (she bled out thru her nose)
default_no.gif
default_crybaby.gif
. The day before Dreamer had developed a big swollen area under her jaw and up her neck. The vet came out and thought it might be strangles, so we keep Dreamer separate from the herd, in her stall only let out for her exercise and therapy. So when the vet did the necrospy here at our ranch he found she passed from a brain hemmorage, with NO reason why. He took her lymph nodes from her neck and a nasal swab to be sent off to the lab. He would not even let us bury her here at her home, he said it was too dangerous if it is Strangles. So...Bee was stalled next to Dreamer, so the vet was being very cautious with the circumstances and said Bumble might have brat Strangles. The state quar. us....We feel certain it is not Strangles of any kind, but it is out of our say so. Until the results come back on Dreamer and Bumble we will remain under quar. I guess it is better to be safe than totally sorry......Thanks for asking....Theresa

Latest posts

Back