Update on CMHR's Emmy Girl PICTURES ADDED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I am willing to NOW say EMMY IS GOING TO MAKE IT!!! She is now kopping an attitude with us!! Isn't that great!! Who ever adopts this wonderful little girl is going to have a winner. A winner in looks and personality! She may be ready to go up for adoption the end of Sept. I would like to keep her here to make sure all is well with this one. I will also be checking if she can be registered. I think she can be as both parents are registered..... If any one is interested in Emmy please get your paperwork in and reserve her. She will be just 9 months old when you get her... I will make sure she is well handled and have her manners prior to leaving. You would have to continue when she arrives. Most importantly you would have to LOVE and play with her~~~ Plenty of loves and horsey treats are a must for our Emmy......[/SIZE]
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

[SIZE=14pt]ANY WAY ALL IS WELL WITH EMMY!!!!!![/SIZE]

EMMY GRAZING ON REALLY SHORT GRASS

IMG_0038_0005.jpg

EMMY AND JUST 2 OF HER SITTERS

Emmyandhersitters.jpg

Will try later to get pictures with the fly masks off. The face flys are brutal right now....

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure wish I was in a place where I could keep her. I'd love to spoil her rotten!

She's looking great Gini!
default_smile.png
I'm so glad to know she's doing well now!
default_aktion033.gif

I am so happy for you guys! You put so much love into this. I don't know how you do it. You are awesome people with huge hearts. Congrats on helping to save her life Gini! I will keep an eye out for someone looking for a beautiful girl.

Gini:

She looks wonderful. You have done a great job with her.
default_saludando.gif

Sherry

Latest posts

Back