UPDATE on Billy Bob

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
It looks like we have a foster that will be going and getting this cute boy!! I thank all that have offered to help us with BB. He will be out of the reach of that "sicko" person that has been biting him. There is a place for that Jerk!!!

Again CMHR thanks you all

[SIZE=24pt]THANK YOU!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Great news!!

I'm happy to hear that
default_aktion033.gif
I just cannot believe that there is actually some sicko out there biting a poor little horse
default_no.gif
It's just very weird
default_wacko.png

It's really sick to be biting. A good friend of mine was abused by her husband. The last incident that caused her to go to the police her husband (now ex) among other things bit her. The biting was what actually caused the police the greatest concern as it is considered a base instinct and one of the lowest forms of abuse...usually means an extremely troubled person.

The Foster will be going and getting him on Saturday. Carol seems to have the situation under control right now so he will be safe.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Yeah, that's great news! He is such a cutie and I am so glad to hear that he will be safe again!
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif

Latest posts

Back