update on Angel's foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't been on much this last week, I have been doing everything possible to get Angel's foal to eat. She refused everything offered except Equine Jr. until I called Charlotte and she suggested a foal starter feed that she uses.

It worked! She's eating and doing a lot better. She even started playing yesterday.

We figure she will be better after Sunday.

Thanks to Clara Woodson she will have a buddy Sunday.

We will be going after just weaned, Woodson's Maggie Mae as a companion for this baby.

They will be lifelong buddies because neither of them are going anywhere.

I want to thank everybody for all of the thoughts and prayers during Angel's sickness and loss. It really helps having friends that understand just how special these little horses can be and how bad it hurts when you can't do anything to save them.

Mary

Thanks, Mary for the update......and such a GOOD update at that!
aktion033.gif

MA

Awww Mary thank God. I do believe you got this baby over the worst now and on to a happy life. Clara is a love.

So glad your little filly is starting to eat on her own. Once you get Maggie Mae home I bet your little filly gets better even faster.
yes.gif
I'm so glad you are going to get Maggie Mae. You've been blessed knowing Clara.
wub.gif

That's great news, Mary! If you're using Progressive Nutritions' Foal Starter and Creep, my foals love it! I have 7 weanlings on it now. Good luck with your little girl, two little girls, and keep us posted. Thanks to Clara, too!

That is just wonderful news!
aktion033.gif
Having a best buddy will make all the difference!

So glad to hear she's doing better, be sure to post pictures when her new buddie gets there
wub.gif
!

Oh that is wonderful news that she is doing a better...Maggie Mae sounds just like the remedy for her..Bless her little heart..
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back