UPDATE****Kansas Minis****UPDATE 10/2207

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stanlee - you give that Olivia a BIG HUG from me and an extra cookie after school!!!!!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Hello All...this is not an update, just an apology!

I did Heather and her Web site "Mare Stare" a disservice by lumping the site in with YouTube. Though the thread had things on it I did not agree with, it is peoples right to post what they feel. Heather has removed the thread and for that I thank her. It is a great site and well worth a visit.

Ginny President CMHR

stanlee - you give that Olivia a BIG HUG from me and an extra cookie after school!!!!!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
AW Thanks Susan :saludando: :saludando: . I will do just that. Like I said in my post I sure hope her words and thoughts gave Ginny a little smile for the day. Ginny you deserve it :aktion033: :aktion033: !!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Ginny!

First off I am sorry you had to post BUT in another way I am glad. I was getting so sick and tired of hearing from a few that came to this board from another and bashing and and... my blood was boiling but I couldn't do anything about it, even though I had seen these pictures before this but I sure as heck was tempted let me tell you, you taught me "patience" thank you.

I would like to know HOW in heaven's name can someone seeing these picture not equate them to "neglect" and it IS neglect, no matter what age you are.

I too cringe to see what will happen with those remaining. :no: :no: Those of you who don't "see" well then you are the same as Mr. T who said some were a "bit skinny"
default_wacko.png
:

I totally agree with Danielle!! I have been having a hard time even being on here with some of the things I have been reading. People making rude comments and such. When I spoke up, I got to deal with a little bashing of my own and wasn't happy about it. I'm very glad to read all this and am saddened that it had to happen. BUT now some will understand what I was saying before about just being nice and positive!!! WE NEED TO HELP CMHR AT THIS TIME!! Those of us that support them anyway. For those that choose to support Mr. T.... wellllll..... I won't be caught up in the bashing either
default_rolleyes.gif
: So I'm zipping my mouth....

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I cannot tell you how upsetting reading some of the posts knocking CMHR and everyone's attempts to save these minis were to me. I have complete faith and belief in you and CMHR. I'm sorry that due to the attacks you felt you had to post this. Just know that there are many of us out here, that never ever doubted your word or the condition of the minis and only wanted what was best for them.
My sentiments exactly. Thank you so much.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Hello All...this is not an update, just an apology!

I did Heather and her Web site "Mare Stare" a disservice by lumping the site in with YouTube. Though the thread had things on it I did not agree with, it is peoples right to post what they feel. Heather has removed the thread and for that I thank her. It is a great site and well worth a visit.

Ginny President CMHR

That was nice of you, Ginny - I'm glad you did that - I think that Heather must be pretty great - I think she's done a little rescue work of her own!

Oh Shannon....I can hardly breath for watching that video.....I am so grateful they are safe now and pray more will be safe soon.

Shannon, all I can say to you my dear friend is (((HUGS))) . You are doing a remarkable job. The one and only care on anyones mind should be the welfare of all the minis, NOT to degrade everyone who has helped. Corinne

:aktion033: congratulations to all who helped and are helping these minis, Ginny, CMHR Swer and everyone involved. I never doubted your committment and after looking at your video Shannon, who could doubt that these poor horses needed rescuing. I wish I wasn't so far away, I would be right there with you. God Bless you all for caring enough. Hugs to all of you.

Yvonne

Ginny, Shannon and others. Keep up the good work. Only you and us in Kansas that have seen these horses know the truth. The postings on the new youtube video response makes it hard to have compassion for Mr. Trembly. The ones that claim they have befriended him and are in the loop with the local government are not helping Mr. Tremby. I wonder what they would be doing now if Ronnie Fulton did not see the animals and bring it to the attention of persons that have compassion for and understand the responsibility required to properly care for our animals.

The miniature horse community are the ones that are familiar with your body of work and will always be your support system.

I hope that Mr. Trembly's new friends are there in the winter to help feed, break ice on the ponds or if the water troughs are in use and see that any sick or injured animals get proper care. This will be when he really needs friends.

Great job Shannon!

I hope that Mr. Trembly's new friends are there in the winter to help feed, break ice on the ponds or if the water troughs are in use and see that any sick or injured animals get proper care. This will be when he really needs friends.
I couldn't agree more Tnkrtoy!

I couldn't resist jumping in on all that nonsence on youtube. I asked them where they were before CHMR brought all this to everyone's attention. LOL Nobody has bothered to respond to that!

I really get the impression we're seeing comments made by children; not responsible adults.

Naaa na na na na naaa.....I know more than you do!!! :eek:

I do have a question....where is the cancer on that horses body? It's hard to tell from the photo.

:saludando:

Great job Shannon!

I couldn't agree more Tnkrtoy!

I couldn't resist jumping in on all that nonsence on youtube. I asked them where they were before CHMR brought all this to everyone's attention. LOL Nobody has bothered to respond to that!

I really get the impression we're seeing comments made by children; not responsible adults.

Naaa na na na na naaa.....I know more than you do!!! :eek:

I do have a question....where is the cancer on that horses body? It's hard to tell from the photo.
It's up in the sheath. Lisa says he will have surgery nx week. My comments were not directed at you unless your the Blonde. Congrats on the Toto & Wiz

Oops Sorry! Nope I'm not the Blonde. LOL Thanks for the info on where the cancer is. It looks horrible!

Actually Toto and Wiz aren't here yet, but hopefully I'll find transportation soon.

Thank you CMHR for all you have done for the minis in Kansas! :aktion033: I too was put in a situation similar to this and was the "BAD GUY" in the end. I also know that I did the right thing. That is ALL that matters.

There must be alot of kind souls at CMHR and I hope you will continue to do the great work that will ensure the safety of minis. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back