UPDATE!!! Jasmine and Josie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay56649

Reaction score
Well, if you remember way back this spring when my mini mare, Jasmine, who is a dark brown and white pintaloosa gave birth to my 2012 palomino filly Josie!!! We had about a 70 page conversation about it (lol). Josie is now 6 months old and is doing great. She has been exposed to just about everything and is just calm and nice. Jasmine on the other hand is still a wonderful mini and we completed her driving after Josie was born. I am going to walk both Jasmine and Josie in our Christmas parade, November 26!! I am so excited, but I need some decorating ideas!! Josie has never left home before, but we decided it would be best to walk them together to keep Josie calm. Jasmine went through it last year without a problem, so she should be a good role model for Josie. If you have any ideas for christmas decorating ideas for them, PLEASE post them!!! Josie is my avatar and I have pictures of them in my gallery!!
default_smile.png
I would love to hear everyone's opinions and ideas!!!

Latest posts

Back