Uncle, uncle,,,,,,I GIVE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Who in the world can come home from Getitias and not have gotten something? Especially with a bunch of babies there? If it has happened, sorry you are just not human.
default_biggrin.png

I have wanted to "begin" in shetlands for a long time, and that is why I went to Getitias,,,,,,but this little guy had other plans for me. I don't know how, but he was calling my name from the first time I went in to see him,,,,,,,but I am here after a shetland. Went to look at the shetland, back into the barn and I hear my name again, so off I go,,,,,it was the same little colt.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
How did he know my name? Go back and see all the awesome stallion, turn the corner and I'll be dang if this colt isn't screaming my name this time. :DOH! :DOH!

Now just how in the world can you turn down a talking horse? Who is not a shetland, who is not what your looking for, but while his mouth is screaming Carolyn, his body is screaming AWESOME!

This is Phantom, a weanling, now gelding, who will be shown. Getitia does such a nice job with pictures, he sure looks big here, but he is not. He is a King Lee son.

Just how do you look past a horse that is SO good, it makes you forget what in the world it was that you really wanted. When I look at him, I am just in ahhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,times about 5 trillion!

Getitia and Les, thank you so very much...........times about 6 trillioin!!!!!

In case it does not come across in this post, I am FLAT OUT EXCITED TO THE MOST! (is that english)

Ok, ok,,,,,,pictures

phantom3.jpg

phantom4.jpg

Ohhh he is beautiful and Congrats, i had a sneaking suspicion you bought something
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
. Getitia i think its times you share some baby photos, i have been checking our website weekly waiting to see a 2008 Foals Page
default_yes.gif

Who in the world can come home from Getitias and not have gotten something? Especially with a bunch of babies there? If it has happened, sorry you are just not human.
I guess i am not human LOL. Still to do this day do not know how i did it
default_new_shocked.gif

He's gorgeous. I love the markings on his face, very striking.

But I really wish you could show a little more excitement! LOL
default_new_rofl.gif

Congratulations!

Kelly

Thank you all so much for the kind words and allowing me to share,,,,,I just so could not hold it in anymore. From the few people who knew, got some, YOU DID WHAT!!!!,,,,,,,,when they found out I already had him gelded,,,,,,but I do not need a stallion, and if he is a good stallion candidate,,,,,,,we all know what that makes him as a gelding!!!!! MY gelding.
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Yip, I am just a tad over the top about this boy.

And Getitia,,,,,,sorry,,,the cat is out of the bag. Your 2008 babies are awesome, yet again.
default_aktion033.gif

Get the email memory increased while you can.
default_yes.gif

Thanks again to all!!!

Very, very nice....Congratulations!

Oh, he's beautiful
default_wub.png
It would be hard to ignore that boy!!

He's sure a handsome guy and will make you an incredible gelding! Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

THAT is awesome!!! What a wonderful boy... and what a fun gelding! Congrats!

default_wub.png
Well Im in love too! He is wonderful. And Im sure i would not leave with an empty trailer either
default_yes.gif

I guess i am not human LOL. Still to do this day do not know how i did it
default_new_shocked.gif
I am not human either apparently. When I visited I did not have money (still don't really) so it was easy to resist temptation. If I had had money I can see how it would be easy to spend it there.
default_yes.gif
Congrats on your new awesome gelding.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back