Uncle, uncle,,,,,,I GIVE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is gorgeous!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
He would have been calling my name too.
default_biggrin.png

default_drool5.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh My! Carolyn, you must be beside yourself with excitement!
default_risa8.gif
That horse is gorgeous! I would be jumping up and down!
default_new_multi.gif
Congrats and enjoy! :love I will be waiting to see how this one grows up!
default_laugh.png
One thing for sure I love that face!
default_wub.png

Absolutely Breathtakingly Stunning! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Carolyn!!

I am going to Getitia's someday - when I'm ready to add another. She has the most beautiful program and I would love putting one of her gorgeous horses in my barn!!

Oh I love this guy!!! You LUCKY girl, and no, I could not have passed on him either!!! He is stunning, as her horses usually are! You done good!!!!

Thanks guys sooo much! I know he and I will have a ton of fun!

I just love his white eyelashes, not so sure I have seen that before.

Thanks again for allowing me to share with you!

Congratulations Carolyn - he's definitely got that wow factor going on!!!

But PLEASE everyone - do not encourage Getitia to be showing her 2008 foals!!!

I can only imagine how gorgeous they are and I do not need the temptations!!! Her breeding program is right at the top of the list of where I would like to visit and shop!!!

I have to totaly agree with everyone, he is great. I feel sure, once you start showing him, he won't be a "phantom" for very long. Gorgeous!

GEE Carolyn...he sure is pretty and he can talk too!!!
default_wink.png

(I have been spoken to by several myself...
default_yes.gif
) Have FUN with that gorgeous fella!!!

Congratulations on a very nice looking colt!!
default_aktion033.gif

What a BEAUTIFUL colt!!! He is a special boy!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!! I can well understand your excitement!!! He is, as all Getitia's babies are, STRIKINGLY HANDSOME!!!!!

I can sure tell why you had to bring this boy home...He is beautiful!

Who in the world can come home from Getitias and not have gotten something? Especially with a bunch of babies there? If it has happened, sorry you are just not human.
default_biggrin.png

I have wanted to "begin" in shetlands for a long time, and that is why I went to Getitias,,,,,,but this little guy had other plans for me. I don't know how, but he was calling my name from the first time I went in to see him,,,,,,,but I am here after a shetland. Went to look at the shetland, back into the barn and I hear my name again, so off I go,,,,,it was the same little colt.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
How did he know my name? Go back and see all the awesome stallion, turn the corner and I'll be dang if this colt isn't screaming my name this time. :DOH! :DOH!

Now just how in the world can you turn down a talking horse? Who is not a shetland, who is not what your looking for, but while his mouth is screaming Carolyn, his body is screaming AWESOME!

This is Phantom, a weanling, now gelding, who will be shown. Getitia does such a nice job with pictures, he sure looks big here, but he is not. He is a King Lee son.

Just how do you look past a horse that is SO good, it makes you forget what in the world it was that you really wanted. When I look at him, I am just in ahhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,times about 5 trillion!

Getitia and Les, thank you so very much...........times about 6 trillioin!!!!!

In case it does not come across in this post, I am FLAT OUT EXCITED TO THE MOST! (is that english)

Ok, ok,,,,,,pictures

phantom3.jpg

phantom4.jpg

Wow Carolyn! What a GELDING!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
He's an AWESOME pick! Way to go
default_wub.png
Congrats girl! Now you go kick some but with him!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well, he isn't home yet, Phantom is still with his momma. Old enough to geld, he did great! But not yet old enough to wean. When I picked him, or he picked me, he was still fuzzy, so I am way excited about what was under all that hair! Even better than I thought!

Can't tell you how very honored I am to be able to add Zip to our herd and now Phantom. DO NOT wake me up!

Latest posts

Back