Ultrasound results are in........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
I know how many kid(s) we are haveing.......................Due date is April 16th.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_shutup.gif

AND????????

Whats the answer??

Lyn

I am making a guess, since there are two little hearty smilies and two dancing banana smilies, TWINS??
default_smile.png

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......................
default_laugh.png

Hey Ash........

That's NOT fair!! I came on just to see. I'm thinking twins from the smileys and dancing bananas but could it be that there are FOUR babies?? OH MYYYYYYY

Either way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Note to self......watch our for MIni V

Dont you all love secrets!!!????

The bananas and smiles have no part in it. Just how many I happen to put down....

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting! Congratulations!!

Hope you let us know the rest soon....

I know how many are in there...but I'm not tellin'!

Hey, Ashley, whether it's a dozen or one, congratulations to you and your little family, which is growing!

May everything be all well and good with the physical and I hope Lori doesn't get too sick or too crabby on ya!

Liz

Jon and Kate have made a bundle off of eight kids. I think you should go for 9!!!! I still want to be the fashionably sensible uncle
default_smile.png

If I remember correctly she said there were 3 viable eggs, so it could be any where from 1 to 6 if the eggs split. I'mm thinking 3 or 5.

Christy

I see bfogg reading.........any insight? HUm......how bout what sex?

Well, first let me just say if I was haveing as many kids as some of you guys guessed I think I would be in a nut house before they came!

Ok so these results are actually "unofficial" until tommorow as the doc needs to read them, and the ultrasound tec isnt supposed to say anything.

There are two sacks. We found a baby and heart beat in one. However the ultrasound tec said at this stage a day or two could make allt he difference.

THe baby we did get the hear the heart on was put at 6 weeks 3 days, and a heart beat of 132. THe other sack we did get to see the yolk or whatever they call the thing the baby feeds on but that was it. That one measured out to be a 5 week fetus.

Which sperm can live up to a week in a human body, and with twins one is normally smaller then the other. HOwever we will know more tommorow after the proffesionals look at them. We have another ultrasound Sept. 3.

Good luck and enjoy the sleep you're getting now!!!
default_laugh.png
Twins are very probable in my side of the family. We'll try for one more in a few years (have a 17 month old right now and don't want another monster quite yet). But I can feel you're excitement (and dread too!) Hahahahahaha!!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back