TX mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Well we thought they had a new home but it fell thru. If anyone is interested the two mares in Texas are still available. Please refer to that topic

Kay

Hi. I am interested in the mares. I live in the North Texas area. Can you tell me more about them? Thanks, Pam

[email protected]

I live in E. Texas have l mini horse and l small standard donkey. Would love to have at least one of the girls.. or both if its necessary. Thanks Linda

WOW Three perspective homes that is wonderful..........
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Hi. I have been trying all afternoon to e-mail the owner of these mares but it keeps coming back to me...can you please have her contact me at [email protected].

Thank you.

I may have the answer to why your emails are returned. SHirly has a spam blocker that blocks all emails that are from new senders. I just sent her an acknowledgement for a donation and it got sent back.

Kay, you've been accepted so you may have to forward the emails to her.

Ginny StP

Yep, Kay I'm having the same problem. I tried early this morning and twice later and still can't send her mail.

Would you please forward these emails or pass on our email addresses to her?

Thanks,

Mary

If you all would post your emails, I'll send them on to Shirly. I've got Pams and Shaunas, don't have the others.

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back