Two sweeties in need of a new loving home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sibsie

Reaction score
I have two resuce ponies who I bought to save them from going to auction.

Pebbles is a lovely little pony mare who has been broken to drive and is a real sweetie. She can be snappy when she doesn't know you but that's really a defense mechanism with her and she's very protective of the boy. She's 12 and she'll do anything for a carrot. She's easy to catch and groom.

Bam Bam is a little paint Shetland. He's a 5 year old boy (gelding) who's in love with the mare! He hasn't really been handled and is scared of people. I'm working with him and he is improving. He'll be a real sweetie in time.

Their previous owner did nothing with them. When I got them their feet were horribly overgrown, they hadn't been groomed and were in dire need of some TLC and patience!

I'm looking for a good, loving and experienced home for them.

They MUST be homed together. They are turned out together during the day and I stable them in the same stall at night. The mare is fine if you take her out on her own, but the little boy needs some more work before you could lead him off on his own. He's prone to spooking.

These two sweeties are free to a good permanent home.

They are improving all the time but I wouldn't let a child work with them unsupervised at the moment.

If you are interested please contact me ASAP.

So glad you took them in and are trying to help. Maybe someone here will be able to help. Since they are both ponies, you may also want to post this under the lb pony talk link. Where are you located?

Latest posts

Back