Two Short Videos of Passion, DunIT's Daughter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I guess "Two Short Videos of Passion" might mean a couple different things
innocent.gif
In this case, I'm referring to my little filly, Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion"
smartass.gif

These are not stellar examples of videography. Belinda had made a video of Monkey for me, which inspired me to try and low and behold, my digital camera I love for pictures (Canon Power Shot S3 IS) does great videos!!! Once I upload them to YouTube, they aren't nearly as sharp and crisp... I guess that's the compression so it doesn't take folks a day and a half to download them
happy0144.gif

So, anyhow, here are two little clips of the resident princess, Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion", in her stall and out in the paddock which is wet as we had SIX inches of rain the past few days
confused0065.gif

Thanks for looking!!! As I practice more and have better weather (less mud) will get some decent ones of her and Ducky but these were fun to play with for now.

PS Passion's dam is a halter champion with straight legs. The stall is deeply bedded and she was just standing wierd
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, Jill, she's SO cute!! What an expression on that little face, she's too SWEET!
default_wub.png

Jodi

Leeana -- If *I* can do a video, anyone can! It's fun actually!!! I'm going to get some of the other horses when H is home to help. Especially excited to make some of DunIT
default_wub.png

Good job, she is a cutie. My foals are hard to video tape, especially Wonder, who we are keeping. They usually are around me nibbling on my pant legs or wanting their bums and backs scratched. It'll be so hard to choose which filly I am keeping to keep Wonder company. I have 2 to choose from, maybe more as I still have 3 mares yet to foal.
default_wacko.png

Those are precious! Hmmm, I think you (or Belinda) have started something here... I never thought to do that with my digital.....

It's so easy to do, Shauna! I was surprised how easy it was and looking forward to trying it some more and improving
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

She is just so adorable Jill! Whoever gets her is going to be one lucky person.

Ohh.. Jill,

What are you doing?! Offering this baby for sale.. haha.. just give her to me.. just joking..

Remember when I posted I had my eye on a couple of your horses?! Afterall you need to make room.. That little girl was 'the one'.... Oh and I already own a "Passion" (Knollac Crazy's Rowdy Babe)....
default_wub.png

She's adorable!! LOVE her!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
and her snip is perfect for kisses and that star.. oh, she shines..

Jill, she is way too cute! I hope she sneaks on the trailer with Treasure and jumps off here in Maine next month ;o) I love her....she's adorable!!

~Jen~

Jill!

Passion is SO stinkin' cute
default_new_shocked.gif
And you always said that Melody has a girly face but man oh man you CANNOT mistake Passion for anything but a prissy little girl
default_wub.png
She is adorable
default_yes.gif

Ha! She's as cute as a button!
default_wub.png

I love the video with you talking baby talk to her (we are all guilty of that!). Look at her baby ears turning in all directions listening to you.

She's going to be a hard one to part with, but I don't think it will be long before she's snapped up.

Now I want to see a video of Ducky please!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks, everyone!!!

It won't even take more than 1/2 a whim for me to hang on to her as I could show her, and breed her... She's what I look for in horses I buy, and I already flat out love her
default_wub.png

She is just such a girly girl and has a big double dose of self esteem!!!

ANYONE with some will power willing to lend me some???

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Jill, you and i are cut from the same cloth! I do the same thing!

Your baby girl is just SO cute, Jill! It is a good darn thing my new barn is only three stalls and I have the three to fill them, because I would be scraping and coniving to come up with the cash before you changed your mind! And that would mean that I would then be taking up residence in said barn with the babies....hmmm, I am not so sure I would like that mid-summer! I just LOVE the tippy little ears, huge expressive eyes, tiny little wedge face...sigh. I am in love!

Amy

Oh............ hush hush hush Amy!!! You'd be such a loving mom to her that we could work it out. I just love her so much. I don't really know if I'm cut out to be a breeder, if I get this attached. In the past, I've not bonded tightly with my young horses until they were a little older and could "do" more. I did not expect this depth of attachment. SO hard. I spent all these years putting it together to breed that it is totally dumb then to keep all the babies, when I already have more than enough horses.

Latest posts

Back