Two Short Videos of Passion, DunIT's Daughter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You KNOW the baby I am waiting on Jill...we talked about it already and I will know when I see his pic...and THEN I'll be taking up a friend on an offer for one of the three I have kept...LOL. But only for THAT baby...but MAN Passion is perfect!! Maybe next spring he will be born...? I already told you all about him...made my order way in advance. hehehe!

Very nice nice filly Im a fan of the snips.

But Im thinking you stole my broodmare. Look familiar???

Marzipanheadshot.jpg

Thanks, everyone!!!
default_smile.png

Passion is a lot of fun and pretty easy to love
default_wub.png

That mare does remind me of Lou (Passion's dam) and also fo Ducky's dam (Hope)
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I love silver dapples!

Hey Jill, was Lou in an online auction before you purchased her. She looks so familiar and so does the name just wondering as I bid on a silver dapple with something close to that name its been about 5-6 yrs ago. Just wondering. I just really liked that mare.

Nice foal though thats the topic and love her star!! Im a sucker for a star or a snip either or, or better yet both.

default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Thanks for the compliments!

But, no, Lou didn't come from an online auction but if I had seen one like her, I'd have two "Lou's" LOL!!!

Lou's got her own page with toooooo many pictures: Edgewood Skip To My Lou

She came from Marilyn Hoffman / Hill Top Stud Farm here in Virginia. I bought her in August 2002. Marilyn had owned her for several years before I got her. Passion is her second foal for me.

default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Passion is just beautiful.
default_wub.png
DunIt sure started things off with a bang!
default_aktion033.gif

Love her page. Shes very nice.
default_smile.png
Im a big fan of the silver dapples . I bet they had the same name different farm prefixes always wanted to ask you though.

Lovely horses.

love0034.gif

I love silvers, too. Plus like you love face white. I have only two silver dapples, Lou, and then Hope (who reminds me of Lou):

HOPE%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20037%20MARES.jpg

Jill,

I like the painting on Lou's webpage of Lou and her previous baby! Very pretty
default_yes.gif

Very, very cute ... and also inspiring. If I ever get a foal to videotape, watch out! She is so adorable!

Thanks, you two
love0034.gif

She's pretty easy to love. Going to break some news to her this weekend, though... Time for her to learn about halters and lead ropes thus confirming the rumor that she is in fact a horse.

Latest posts

Back