Two pro pictures from my show..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
I just thought I would share these. I had a very good show this weekend.. I won't do a whole write up, but I got 2 reserves and 2 grands in my Youth Mare class with a filly my barn owner owns, Willie did really well in both Obstacle and Showmanship, and Romeo also got one grand in a pretty tough group of geldings. Oh, and please excuse both of their colors.. This is NOT a good time of the year for black horses!
default_wacko.png

Here is Willie and I on the bridge during our obstacle class. We had to trot up onto the bridge and stop, and I think I am in the middle of stoping here? Anyway, I thought he looked cute in it.

DSC_2882-1.jpg

And here is Romeo in our grand/reserve class I believe. I do have him parked out a little too much in the picture, but I thought the rest of him looked awesome. He also looks a lot taller than what he really is this picture.. He is only 29.5"! Oh, and those are not his ribs showing incase anyone thought.. His skin is just odd and it wrinkles right there on both sides.
default_rolleyes.gif

DSC_3259-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Breanne --

Your horses and you look great showing!!! Like a pro!!!

Congrats on your wins
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Jill

They look great Breanne and you too...i really like romeo
default_smile.png

Congrats on the Grands and Reserves!

Congrats, u both look great! He looks really nice and wayyy bigger than his size, very well proportioned.

You already know what I think, it was amazing to watch you out there, especially with Romy.

My friend Victoria thinks Romeo looks amazing too along with Willie.

Thanks everyone! I just got that shirt, I love it too!! Thanks for all the compliments on my boys!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back