Two of my newest additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be able to add these two horses to my show string and future breeding program. They arrived at 7:00 this morning and have settled in wonderfully.

I have been considering the option of adding a stallion to my show string and small breeding program for awhile now. When my dream stallion came up for sale that was it, I knew I had to have him. Country Star Buddy Jewel is a 36.5" black visual frame overo. He is ASPC/AMHR pending. Buddy is greenbroke to drive and has beautiful movement for Country Pleasure. On top of that he is the son of my show gelding, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister, who I adore.
default_wub.png
I couldnt have asked for anything better in my herd sire. I still cant believe that he's mine!
default_wub.png

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0157-3.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0032-2.jpg

DSC_0034-2.jpg

DSC_0059-2.jpg

Buddy's sire, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister...
default_wub.png

DSCN1149-2.jpg

I also bought a jr filly, SCF Diddley Squat, to add to my show string next year. She is a black tovero weanling with blue eyes. Lilly is AMHR/ASPC registered and is expected to mature between 36" and 37" when full grown. Both her sire and dam have numerous HOFs so I am expecting great things from Lilly. She is a total sweetheart and has already found a place in my heart.
default_wub.png
I cant wait to get her in the show ring next year.

DSC_0172-2.jpg

DSC_0027-2.jpg

DSC_0083-2.jpg

DSC_0186-2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_wub.png

FERIN!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Oh my gosh, I am in LOVE with Buddy!!!! Not only does he have a fantastic Country step, but look at that adorable face
default_wub.png
Twister did a great job with that one!!

And oh my, Lilly is just a dollbaby!! I love that gorgeous big blue eye of hers!

You have the best eye for great horses, I'm sure you will do fantastic with both of your new kids and continue to do great with the ones you already have. I have to see them soon!!
default_laugh.png

Oh my gosh Ferin you really have an eye for the loud and splashy! What incredible markings and movement to boot. How lucky can you get!!!!!! This is just awesome and you are going to have a really busy season next year and you are going to be awesome in the ring as usual. All eyes will surely be on your guys. This calls for sequence for sure!!!!!! We cannot wait to catch up with you again and I promise this time we will if we have to walk. Say hi to Ms. Trudy for us too! We love you all so much!

(Somebody here is sending you a big smooch but I'm not mentioning any names)
default_cheekkiss.gif
:love

Well I would LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE to get Buddy in about the 15hh size
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

Both are very, very nice. But, I gotta say -- there's gonna be some snickering when they announce that filly's name on a win
default_rolleyes.gif
It will be like the song "A Boy named Sue"
default_laugh.png

"Lilly" is far more appropriate for that sweetie! Buddy-- he's "tough!!!". Wow.

Congratulations.

You can't be serious!?
default_new_shocked.gif

He is remarkable! You are so lucky Ferin.

I'm usually the type that prefers solids, but he has me thinking twice about that!

Congratulations, they are both beautiful.

xox Leonie xox

Congrats Ferin! I know how excited you have been about getting them both. They both are gorgous and i can't wait to see them in the show ring.

Aubrey

HOLY COW!
default_new_shocked.gif

You got two more beauties!
default_wub.png
Congrats on your new ones! They are awesome!

They are all GEORGEOUS!! Although I stick with the 34" and under, I would consider going taller if those boys crossed my path!
default_wub.png

Congrats!

default_wub.png
WOW. All your horses are SO nice
default_wub.png
These new additions are stunning! I LOVE that filly
default_smile.png

[SIZE=24pt]OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=36pt][/SIZE]

Those are the most gorgeous overo's I've seen in a while....Congratulations Ferin!

Latest posts

Back