Two of my newest additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew about this
default_wub.png
CONGRATS! I do LOVE the CSF horses and Twister and Buddy. I had looked into buying a mare from Sandy but she just din't have what I was looking for at the time, but boy did you hit Gold! Congarts again.
default_smile.png

Ferin, that is one gorgeous stallion, I am sure he will bring you many years of beautiful foals!!! His movement looks extremely nice, I bet you can't wait to bust him out at a show!

Congratulations on a nice new pair of ponies!

What can I say...?.... Oh yeah, STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

I second what Lisa just said!!!!

These two are just amazing! I just fell in love with Buddy!!!!
default_wub.png
He is just gorgeous!!! Let me know when he is having some young 'uns...I would definitely be interested!!!

Good luck with them both in the show ring
default_smile.png

Wow, lucky you!! I just love your twister and now these 2, Congrats!!!

Thank you for all the kind comments! They mean alot to me.
default_wub.png

Oh my gosh Ferin you really have an eye for the loud and splashy! What incredible markings and movement to boot. How lucky can you get!!!!!! This is just awesome and you are going to have a really busy season next year and you are going to be awesome in the ring as usual. All eyes will surely be on your guys. This calls for sequence for sure!!!!!! We cannot wait to catch up with you again and I promise this time we will if we have to walk. Say hi to Ms. Trudy for us too! We love you all so much!
(Somebody here is sending you a big smooch but I'm not mentioning any names)
default_cheekkiss.gif
:love
Awww Marty! Thanks!
default_wub.png
We will definately have to meet up again. If not at a show, maybe we could make it over your way sometime.
default_wink.png
We love you guys too! Big hugs to you, Jerry, and Dan!
default_wub.png

Well I would LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE to get Buddy in about the 15hh size
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

Both are very, very nice. But, I gotta say -- there's gonna be some snickering when they announce that filly's name on a win
default_rolleyes.gif
It will be like the song "A Boy named Sue"
default_laugh.png

"Lilly" is far more appropriate for that sweetie! Buddy-- he's "tough!!!". Wow.

Congratulations.
There was actually a big Paint stallion that lived down the street from us who looked just like Buddy. He was gorgeous!
default_wub.png
If I had needed another big horse at that time he would have been welcome to live here. He was always fun to look at when we would drive by. He's at a new home now and I miss seeing him.

default_laugh.png
Ohh...I could just picture that! It's going to be funny to see people's reactions to Lilly's registered name.
default_new_shocked.gif

Ferin or someone - can you PM me a link to the farm these horses came from? Or post it in this thread if it is allowed.
So, many people seem to know the farm and I do not. I can't take my eye's off of Buddy - Like I said he is breathtaking! I want to see their other horses. I can't imagine one as nice as Buddy though.
Thank you! Ill get the info to you asap.
default_smile.png

I second what Lisa just said!!!!
These two are just amazing! I just fell in love with Buddy!!!!
default_wub.png
He is just gorgeous!!! Let me know when he is having some young 'uns...I would definitely be interested!!!

Good luck with them both in the show ring
default_smile.png
Thanks! Ill also get the info to you asap.
default_smile.png

Next year I am planning on breeding one or two mares to Buddy for his first foals. I am excited to see what he produces! I will definately keep you up on when his foals arrive.
default_yes.gif

Back