Two of my boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
Chianti:

chiantirear8-3-8.jpg

chianti458-3-8.jpg

chianti348-3-8.jpg

chianti228-3-8.jpg

chianti148-3-8.jpg

chianti138-3-8.jpg

chianti108-3-8.jpg

chianti58-3-8.jpg

chianti38-3-8.jpg

WOW you caught some really awesome action shots
default_new_shocked.gif
Beautiful horses
default_yes.gif
I would love to see more pics of your palomino! I LOVE HER
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You got some great pictures! I love the donkey pictures! Too comical! And that big horses is doing everything in it's power to look terrifying and Tucker is still pretty sure he can take em on!
default_wink.png

wow awesome photos!!

I LOVE your horses their just full of attitude!

Okay, you caught me with Tucker. What a DOLL!!! He/she is all that and a bag of chips and knows it.
default_wub.png
Love the color, love the attitude, even love the pudge. So cute!

Gotta love Karma- I don't think I've ever seen a donkey roll before.

Chianti's wild, I love his color and the cantering/trotting shots. How old is he?

Leia

I love your photo's makes me miss home. I grew up in NW Phoenix, Peoria area. I worked up in Cave Creek tho and love the scenery you have behind your gorgeous horses, and donkey!!! I love looking at pics of your horses!

Thanks everyone!
default_smile.png

Yes, 28.5" Tucker is SURE he can win a fight with a 16.1h TB! Haha! Don't worry, they'll never get the chance, and they don't share a fence line except when I'm there supervising turnout in that area ;)

Tucker sure packs a lot of attitude in a small package ;)

Karma LOOOOVES to roll
default_smile.png

Chianti is 3 years. I tried to reply to you but your inbox is full. He sure was trying his hardest (as was Tucker) to tell my three big mares that he's the stud around here haha!

Ask and yee shall receive... here's Calista, my arab pony (arab ponies are arabs or arab crosses that are pony sized. Obviously Cali's not pure arab ;))

calista115-25-8.jpg

ridecali132-27-8.jpg

cali7.8307.jpg

calitrot12sm6117.jpg

calitrot46117.jpg

calistatrot11.jpg

And prepare yourself for something really sad, this is her when my friend rescued her...

2.jpg

4.jpg

Jessi

OMG you would never know she could look like that
default_no.gif
I am so happy she has you now
default_yes.gif
She sure is "purdi"
default_biggrin.png

Here they are Jessi.....

Badger is the one in the driving pix...boy he and I learned a lot from each other...and his breastcollar was always in need of adjustment as you can see in these pix...

329032758.jpg

329032755.jpg

man how time flies...I had just had my son in those pix and now he is 4!!!!

And Ben

329033649.jpg

Badger took to driving much more naturally than Ben...but now the lady who has them uses them as a team and I think Ben gets more confidence from Badger.

I was blessed to have them in my life.

Angie

Question, on scale of 1-10, 1 is calm, sweet gentle, friendly---10 is a stinker to the heavens......what would you rate Tucker?

Latest posts

Back