Two New Minis At Rockin Angels

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi Renchen

Reaction score
We would like to share our two new minis that came to live at Rockin Angels yesterday. First is Timber Ridges Tombstone. He's a 17 year old stallion and the 2002 AMHR National Champion Gentlemans Country Pleasure Driving and 2002 AMHR Reserve National Senior Champion. We are very excited to own this wonderful Stallion. He will be standing at stud here and shown in 2009 by my daughter in law Lacy.

IMG_1873.JPG

The Second is Ammedia Farms Mariah Supreme, a beautiful Bay Mare granddaugher of Komokos Little King Supreme.

Mariah.jpg

These pictures were taken yesterday right out of the field and just after Tombstone got a bath. We're very excited.

Congratulations on your two new additions!
default_aktion033.gif

I can't wait to see the ole man drive next year. (stallion not Mike)
default_wink.png

wow congratulations!! Very nice horses bet you cant wait until next year to show
default_wink.png

Congratulations Judi on your newest horses.

Arlene

Congrats on the new additions.. Both are very nice looking!

You just can't beat a breeding horse that can halter AND drive!!! Congratulations!!

Thanks a lot for everyone's Congrats. We are thrilled with the opportunity to own them both. We'll get them settled in and conditioning started and see how things progress, but I'm very excited.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_risa8.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_wink.png
Well Sheryl we all know that a bit would never stay in Mikes' mouth so it would have to be the the Stallion. We'll just have to find another way for gaging Mike.
default_new_multi.gif

Congratulations on your new additions!! I just LOVE the head on your mare!!
Thank You Mona I'm in love with that head. The rest of her is pretty nice too but I got lucky and got that shot and had to use it.

You just can't beat a breeding horse that can halter AND drive!!! Congratulations!!
Thanks, I'm looking forward to learning more my second year into minis so I guess this will be the ole man that can teach me right??
default_488.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:love
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
Toombstome is awesome!!!!! He really NEEDS to come for a farm visit!!!! He has to pinto pattern that I love!!!!
Well we'll just have to see what could be arranged but I think he'll be staying pretty close to home right now. :love We're not going to let him out of our sights just yet.

default_aktion033.gif

default_wink.png

Well Sheryl we all know that a bit would never stay in Mikes' mouth so it would have to be the the Stallion. We'll just have to find another way for gaging Mike.
default_new_multi.gif

Judi,

I'm thinking Mike could carry a bit. Lord knows his mouth is big enough.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back