Two new foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Two foals born both on the same day. What a wild day that was!

This colt is by Sweetwaters Royality By Gold Boy, a Johnstons Gold Boy son. His dam is Redrock Red Riding Hood/Whispering Oaks Red Riding Hood. I purchased this mare last fall and she had been pasture bred. Seems like I waited an eternity for this little guy to be born! He is too cute! Looks like a little stuffed animal at 18.50".

Whispercolt007.jpg

This filly is by Redrock Magic Maker and out of Royal M Ima Ravin Beauty. Both sire and dam are AMHA World Top 10's and it looks like this filly can follow in their footsteps. She's only 17.50" and so refined.

Due to some issues since birth, she and her dam are living in my air conditioned groom room during the day. I have a temporary stall set up in there and it's working quite well so far.

Ravinfilly-PerfectImage002.jpg

Hi Becky,

Wow, what 2 lovely foals! I love your Red Riding Hood mare -- she can move here anytime! Her colt is quite flashy!
default_wub.png

Becky, Love them both but that filly is Gorgeous!!!! Is she bay? Congratulations and I hope she keeps doin well despite the heat! Sheila

Last edited by a moderator:
Becky - Both are just FABULOUS!!

It is funny that you refer to your little colt as a little stuffed animal as that is what Kelli (my daughter) said about our little gal this morning. "Mom she looks like a walking stuffed animal"l. LOL

CONGRATULATIONS Becky!!

I am getting ready to send you some video of Pointer - I bought him a new "BIG" ball and you just have to see him playing soccer!! It's is way too funny!

They are both beautiful. I love the little guys white face! Congrats!!!

Congratulations Becky
default_smile.png
How is the filly doing now? Sounds like a life of luxury LOL, I wish someone would keep me in the air conditioning all day & feed me!
default_biggrin.png

Jan

Congradulations on these two new additions. The boy is really nice but something about that little girls eyes tell me... everyone just wait.

Congratualtions on two super nice foals!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Becky! Two very nice babies. Your colt looks so jaunty with his funky little face and your filly is a dear! Beautiful!!! I love a nice bay.

Latest posts

Back