TWO new ASPC/AMHR horses for me!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
Okay, I am pretty excited... I am getting two new horses! I was down to only TWO, and four is my best number to keep and show, so it was feeling waaaaaay too empty here. I have been DROOLING over these ASPC/AMHR horses and decided that miniature shetlands were something that I NEEDED to have!

The first one is "Graham's The Big Picture", a 34.0" black pinto stallion. He is over 50% Arenosa bred, and a FULL brother to Rob (CLC Miniatures)'s gelding Target I think. Rob? Anyway, he had lots of movement for his size, and it's tempting to see if he's homozygous for pinto and then hardshippable in a year for AMHA and also PtHA. I couldn't pass this guy up!

bigpicture.jpg

The second is a bay pinto weanling filly from SMHC ... they have gorgeous babies and after all, I DID want a filly before I found the above stallion!

13.jpg

I don't even LIKE pintos, now three out of four are pintos here, but it's the HORSE not the COLOR, right? As long as they MOVE nice I can see past color for sure! Look for them in the show ring in 2006.

Andrea

Congrats, I have horses from both of those breeding programs and have been very pleased with them, good luck.

AWESOME, Andrea!! Big congratulations, WOW!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats! These two horses are gorgeous!!!
aktion033.gif
I LOVE them! Where did you buy the stallion? from?? And is he a stallion??

I love the horses from SMHC! They have wonderful ponies. I hope one day I will be able to get one from them...
wub.gif

WOW!!!!!! I could not have turned that stallion down either and I have way too many already. He is outstanding and the filly is lovely. Lucky u.

Congratulations. Both are really beautiful. You will love the ASPC/AMHR horses.
aktion033.gif

Andrea

they are both goregeous!! im planning a visit to smhc when i get moved to ohio. they have beautiful horses. congrats!

[SIZE=14pt]Wow Andrea, lucky you! Since you really dont like pintos, you can send them here instead. I prefer pintos and my double reg are grey![/SIZE]

Lyn

I'm just loving my two new shetland mares - hoping for pinto from the foal on the way, too!

Our 18 year old Seth Thomas granddaughter has quite a production record and we hope she'll add to it with us!

We just clipped their heads and necks, hope to get photos soon! Joel saw them yesterday and said that I "did good"!
rolleyes.gif

Just beautiful! You had gorgeous horses before, but is it possible, you have outdone yourself!!!

smile.gif

Congratulations!

Liz M.

Andrea - they are beautiful!!! You're going to do GREAT in 2006 - congratulations!!!

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back