Two fillies for us so far

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
I haven't posted pictures except on facebook yet, so I apologize in advance to everyone... our Arabian filly was born first - a full sister to a National Top Ten Sport Horse In Hand mare! By our Khemosabi++++// son Khornerstone KpM and out of our CMK/Gainey mare TA Sarrinade. She's a grey filly named "Khlassical Khadence KpM" (her barn name is Hermione)

Next to foal was our black First Knight's Redi or Not daughter... a maiden mare. She gave us a beautiful Silver Black filly who I *think* has some frosting across her hips... she's sired by our Woodstock North's Who's Appy Now, and just adorable, and full of herself! Her name will be "Redi for Appy Daze" or "Appy Knight & Daze" or something like that - "Dazey" for short (her mom's barn name is Nightie!)

Just tonight our mare "Thousand Oaks Violets Are Blue" (a Yashica Light Van Huttenest daughter) gave us a lovely black filly who seems to have the beginnings of a spotted blanket on her hips! This filly is sired by Sunnyside Iben Spotted owned by John Vallejo, and is a full sister to Vallejo's Iben on the Dance Floor (Dancer) who was high point in 2 divisions with our AMHA club (SoCal) last year!

Both fillies were bred to be future broodmares for us, so both are keepers... actually we're keeping the Arab filly too!

Only 1 more client's horse this year to go, and 1 mini and another Arabian for us - we should be done by June!

I'll post photos when I get them online to link to! Haven't been in my office much lately... I'm raising a litter of orphan kittens in there and they seem to think I need to hold all 4 of them all the time when I'm in there!
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations!

Can't wait to see pictures
default_smile.png

AUGH!!! How dare you post with no pictures, LOL Can't wait to see them all and of course you are supposed to hold the kitties 24/7- they think you are mommy!!

Congrats on all your babies- sounds like a wonderful year! And I hope the kitties do ok too.

Many congratulations on your new babies -- three fillies too!
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

CONGRATULATIONS! Your foals are sounding wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures of them!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back