Two colorful girls arrived here yesterday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of them are B-E-A-UTIFUL!

wub.gif
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif

Wow what wonderful comments about our two new girls and for our show string lineup for next year. Thank you all so much for your support and we feel we are headed in the right direction with our mini appaloosa program.
yes.gif

I realize I forgot to give thanks to Tony Dalpos of SunBreaks Ranch in Washington state for allowing us to acquire SunBreaks Latte Tyme a daughter of Celebrations Tennessee Tyme and great granddaughter of Prince Tennessee of Monashee. She certainly got her granddad's eye!
new_shocked.gif

I would also like to thank Laurie of Heather Glen Miniatures for allowing us to purchase and use our farm name for the little filly we recieved from her a few months ago. Her name is Lost Spoke's Lakota Princess. She is out of and by leopards and is currently solid, but we are expecting some nice things from her in the future and may consider showing her as well. Here is her picture.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Lakota Princess[/SIZE]

princess.jpg

Thanks again everyone for your support and inspiring words. Yet another thing to be grateful for.
wub.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

Boy I keep getting more and more jealous of the Lost Spoke Ranch!!! =) You keep bringing home some amazing horses, appy or not...well of course mostly appy! They are gorgeous, refined and arabian, exactly what I hope to be working towards some day! You are one of my hero's and I look forward to someday having a great ranch of my own taking right after yours!

Back