Two colorful girls arrived here yesterday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi everyone:

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was fantastic though busy with helping my sister pack and loaded to move back to Missouri.
wacko.gif

We’ve also been busy fooling with our horses this week and getting paddocks ready for our two new girls that arrived yesterday morning. Please let me introduce CCMF Lily Blue and Little America’s Feather In Your Cap! CCMF Lily Blue was born on Easter Sunday and the Easter lilies associated with it and is by Blue Burgundy a Blue Boy grandson. Lily is in foal to Ginny’s Mountain High’s White Cloud (few spot) and has such a sweet and quiet personality. We weren’t sure we would be able to acquire her so we didn’t announce her earlier.

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Lily Blue[/SIZE]

lilyleftside2005.jpg

Feather In Your Cap though more rambunctious and less patient than Lily is a wonderful addition to our herd and one of the most refined mini appaloosa mares I’ve seen. Though it doesn’t show up in the pictures she is a red leopard and we are so thankful to Ginny and Tony for these two beautiful additions for our appaloosa program.

[SIZE=14pt]Little America's Feather In Your Cap[/SIZE]

cagoodDSC1939.jpg

Our show dance card is full next year with three boys (Catch, Legend, Color Maker) and one filly (Latte) on the 2006 show circuit and Lily and Cap may have to wait for their chance to strut their stuff. Better late than never, but once they have their opportunity, we feel they will do very well.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka Catch[/SIZE]

catchworld.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

legendworld.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Color Maker[/SIZE]

colormaker.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]SunBreaks Latte Tyme[/SIZE]

latte1005hda.jpg

There has been so much for us to be grateful for this year and feel we will continue to be grateful for years to come.

Dawn
saludando.gif

there all so beautifull Dawn...just beautiufull!!

Thanks for shairing & CONGRATS!!

Gage

OHHHH i love lilly she is very nice they are both nice but lilly WOWZA

Beautiful!!!

And, I'd recommend putting on some sunglasses before walking through your barn!!!

sunglasses.gif

They are all lovely Dawn and Tommy and you've certainly cornered the market for color this year. You can be very very proud and congratulations.

Joyce

Oh my gosh!! I'm drooling! Huge congratulations, all of your horses are stunning, and Lily is a knockout!
wub.gif

What a fantastic group you are putting together! Congratulations and thanks for your business, both now, in the past, and in the future! By the looks of the herd you are accumulating, looks like I may be buying some of your offspring to come back to Texas in the future.

Tony

Oh they are both just beautiful....but of course I love
wub.gif
Feather in your Cap best since I own her Daddy
laugh.gif
Congratulations and I can't wait to see how they do.

they are both gorgeous.

Wow! I'd hate to be showing against you!

All very nice horses, but I absolutely love the eyes on Latte...
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! Im seeing spots before my eyes!!! Very colorful bunch of kids.[/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

I only have one word to say...... [SIZE=14pt] WOW [/SIZE] ..........
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

Wow they are all so pretty!!! Congratulations on your new additions hug them for me
wub.gif

Wow they are all so pretty!!! Congratulations on your new purchases hug them for me
wub.gif

Yaaaay for Appaloosas!!!

I want a couple more colorful mares too - but will have to wait at least until next year, I think!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back