Twister's first grandchild

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
Most of you have probably heard me talk about my gelding, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister, who is my pride and joy.
default_wub.png
Well, we were fortunate enough to be able to purchase Twister's son and bred him to my show mare, Sierra. This was our first homebred foal and we were so excited to see what our cross would produce. On March 22 at 2:41 in the morning, Sierra foaled a beautiful, healthy filly. She was a maiden but had the easiest, text-book delivery I have ever seen.

Her show name is SNS Exotica's Crowning Glory. And her barn name is Amira which means princess. It fits her perfectly. She is as sassy as they come and thinks she is all that. I am so happy with her and wouldn't change a thing!
default_wub.png
Poor Sierra is constantly kept busy keeping an eye on the little one but she seems to love being a mom. She took to it right away.

Sonara's Little Exotica (Sierra), ASPC/AMHR, the dam...

DSCN0822-2small2.jpg

Country Star Buddy Jewel (Buddy), ASPC/AMHR, the sire...

BuddyHalter.jpg

The little princess at a few hours old...

DSC_0161-2-1.jpg

3 days old...

DSC_0052-2.jpg

DSC_0531-2.jpg

DSC_0187-2-1.jpg

DSC_0066-2.jpg

DSC_0511-2.jpg

DSC_0055-3-1.jpg

WOW!! She is gorgeous
default_wub.png
Many congratulations!

Mind you I'm sure her Mum would enjoy living with me LOL!!

Anna

What a gorgeous baby! But with parents like that what else would you expect.
default_smile.png

Congratulations!

Charlotte

Congratulations, she is a doll!!
default_wub.png

WOW looks like you have another winner on your hands. Congratulations on a lovely filly.

What a beautiful girl but with a good looking Momma like that she was going to be stunning
default_wub.png

All that wild color on Dad and not a spot on her?
default_laugh.png
Silly filly! You're absolutely right though, she's all that and a bag of chips and she knows it! So cute.
default_wub.png

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous!!!

Mama is one of my favorite mares ever LOVE her
default_wub.png

I have to tell (although I am quite sure you know) that those are some really, truly classy animals.

Very, very good cross.

Do it again.

I should like a Frame, Smoky Silver Black colt, please....
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back