TWINKLETOES poor boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane

Reaction score
hi guys ive been tossing this around for ages now, and today i officially had my boy gelded, hes still a bit groggy but i photogrphed the whole procedure lol

he was getting quite unruly,and biting a lot ,so i thought it best for HIM to have him geled, ill leave the breeding to the experts.....having said that his wife is having her first foal in 6 weeks, so at least weve got something..

i have to add his plums were enormus :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I've been there, done that! It took me a while to finally geld my stallion too but was glad when it was finally over with. Here's hoping your boy has a quick, easy recovery!

We have been there too. Not an easy decision, and one we mulled over for a looooong time. Our guy was well-behaved, but we just didn't think he was quite good enough...the fact that he out produced himself on all 5 babies that he left us justifies our decision...why keep the inferior when he has given you the superior?

And we love him just as much, maybe more
default_wub.png
:

Good luck with your coming foal, I'm sure it will be a good one, and another part of Twinkletoes will be yours :bgrin

Big decision I'm sure.

Keep us posted on how this effects his behaiviour. People say it makes a big difference. I'd like to get Bailey done right away but his boy bits have not descended yet. He needs an attitude adjustment.

Hope your little guy heals well and has a speedy recovery. Good luck.

Back