TV time

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My niece just called, she said it was Thumbellina.

I saw it but that wasn't Thmbelina , it was a foal .

If anyone saw it , what was your take on Jacks description of a mini ?

What WAS his take??? (I didn't see the show.)

Sorry my niece called me and gave me the info. And she even said Thumbellina, maybe that was her name. I wish I seen it though

Sorry my niece called me and gave me the info. And she even said Thumbellina, maybe that was her name. I wish I seen it though
As mentioned in an earlier post, he stated it was a miniature horse and not a pony. They are bred to be small and he mentioned that one of the smallest ones ever was 18 or 19 inches tall.

Maybe that was where the thumbellina came from?? It was definitely a foal and was being fed a bottle.

It was a show on exotic babies that are in the U.S. There was a javelina pig, an alpaca, a calf (indian breed forgot the name), a miniature horse and a miniature donkey.

PLEASE, Oh PLEASE let it have been a normal foal, not a dwarf!

The more the public sees the dwarves, the more they want them!

That was good. thank you for the link. A very normal cute appy mini foal and his brief comments were fine I thought. I wonder why it was being bottle fed?? Maybe mom died?

Charlotte

It was a very beautiful normal appy miniature horse foal. I found it funny that he said it was not a pony.

I loved the baby mini donkey...soooo pretty, beautifully marked too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back